Hi all!

I'm new to the site, just found it via google. I'm Mike, as my name says, i'm currently looking for a Glanza V close to Devon.

Was planning to go for a Supra but i've fallen for the Starlet. :thumbsup:

Still working out where everything is on here but you'll be hearing more from me very soon... (Not next week though as i'm on holiday in turkey! :lol: )

Looking forward to becoming an active part of the Starlet fold so come say hi if you want, it'll be good to meet some new faces!

Ta ta for now!

Mike

If you need any help or have any questions, try searching the forum; there's a vast amount of information.

But if you can't find what you need, just post up a topic in the relevant section and we'll be happy to help you out :thumbsup:

welcome mate

i hate clowns so cant actually look directly at your avatar lol you git :thumbsup:

whats your budget for the V? and you got any preferences colour mileage etc?

Cheers guys!

Haha sorry Steve but the clown's staying :lol:

My budget is about £3.5-4k. Looking for one fairly standard with less than 80k miles on the clock (or the equivalent in KM). Not too bothered about about the colour, although a white Glanza makes me drool... :thumbsup: