Which Car Would You Chose?

Tamora or Radical  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jason you speak a lot of sense and that was my original thought with the Radical. But then I started to think about getting it on the road (8k) and the fact even a billiard smooth road would shatter my spine in minutes, then the thought I couldn't drive it to the Alps or Ring without taking years off my life.

It's interesting the suggestions coming back, it shows the age of the forum members also (not in a bad way)..a few years back I'd have gone for an Evo 5 or something similar but the Tamora with it's 3.6ltr straight 6, rarity and supercar killing power is very tempting.

Tell me this doesn't look sexual?

084.jpg

Yes that does look sexual! Always liked the TVR's but i don't know what it is about them but they don't appeal to me! Don't get me wrong, they look amazing just personal taste i guess.

I like the KTM X bow that Dan said, that would be awsome.

Sounds like you would love the Radical but like you say, bone shattering ride and no speed bumps. You need to be 100% certain on something like this and it sounds like there are a few bad points with the radical. You have all the time in the world to find something that is right for you and im sure you will end up with something mental :D

I think my buggy will be a pretty harsh ride, mega stiff suspension and then fibreglass seats with no padding. Not as bad as the Radical but quite close. I love the fact that i will be in something that has the acceleration of a Veyron but has cost me pretty much nothing to build. Plus it has no roof, doors, windscreen, sides. Basically a engine, 2 seats and a roll cage. Its going to be a experience driving it thats for sure. Not like its going to be my every day car so might as well go crazy :)

Jason :D

Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora Tamora

Got the hint :).

Bourkey

Agree on the X-Bow having seen a few driven by serious drivers getting stacked.

Never been a Caterham man, a friend of mine wants an R500 but even he is considering a Tamora. It's the practicality of it that stops cars like the Caterham etc.