What A Load Of Bolox

after stripping out the interior and back seats got pulled over and got told i have to tell my insurence company about it and change the log book saying its a 2 seater not 5 or they will take the car away lmfao !!!!!!

Its true about it having to be classed as a 2 seater.

I know a lad who crashed a Fiesta, full bodykit, custom paint job full install with rear seats out, everything insured apart from the fact the rear seats were out and the insurance didnt pay out! Said its classed as a 2 seater sports car!

Looks like they had it in for you

Its true about it having to be classed as a 2 seater.

I know a lad who crashed a Fiesta, full bodykit, custom paint job full install with rear seats out, everything insured apart from the fact the rear seats were out and the insurance didnt pay out! Said its classed as a 2 seater sports car!

Looks like they had it in for you

This is indeed true Sparks. Its false declaration.

When the conversion is sorted Im getting a V interior into mine from Jays.

Joz

Yeah it does have to be decleared but come on it really isnt a big issue, What damage is gonna be caused by not having any back seats. Its a joke to be honest.

I got pulled a few months back and they checked my car out fully and they didnt mention anything about not having any rear seats. They just made a joke about me having a fire in there or something.

Police are grade A Penises mate, just pay your fines or whatever mate and be done with it.