im presuming your on about exhaust ones hun? if so you can get a obx one. It will need slight modification as its for a 5efe but will fit.

chanelle x

Are they only available on ebay? does anyone on the forum have one?

Unfortunatley not, theres a massive gap in the market for the N/A when it comes to certain mods....the inlet side is sorted we can mix and match all sorts but theres not alot for the exhaust side.

^^^

Hi, could i ask what mods have you done to your engine? How do you rate the manifold in terms of performance and quality

thanks

dude i dont know if the manifold make me any gain i have 5efe engine and only mod i have is cutting the head at 35mm nothing more.... and i make all the change so i dont know exactly the changes from the oem mani to this aftermarket.... by the way i found this one for 95 US dollars near my house i live in PR

Thanks dude. I mainly want one for looks not performance as mine is corroding and looks terrible. If they add a few horses then thats a plus.

Anyone know how much it would roughly cost to go custom?

Or Geo do you have plans to get these made up anytime soon?

Shane...Geo bought Joz's old OBX, and bearing in mind he plans to supply n/a upgrade parts, i'd say go talk to him buddy!

Phil.

It was my Hotshot 4-1 that Geo bought broski.

My OBX went to Luke in Bangor.

Both happy customers :p

Joz

i have the 5efe obx mani in mine and all that had to be done to it was to weld up some of the lambda sensor holes that are not needed and but a decent gasket because the 1s they supply are shite, you'll probably have to have the rest of the system made up so it fits properly but trust me its worth it :)

heres mine:

newest4.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust.jpg

and the custom centre pipe and backbox, cant see the pipe too well

exhaust3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
hi, i have a 4 door corolla saloon with a 4efe... would the obx fit my car?

thanks

urmm im not too sure on the direction/angle that the exhaust comes out on the corolla so unsure wether itd align where the old exhaust was