hey hey peoples i been looking through this site for about a year now loving what you guys done to your rides

so finally after seeing all of yours i wanted one so i went out and bought one last sunday :p

just ordered a start button for it

and is anyone selling any sr wheels?

heres some pictures comments welcome

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2074.jpg

DSCN2081.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys

i like the colour too :p

i have got a few plans, nothing too drastic;

smoothing i all off,

meshing the front bumper,

lowering it,

start button,

bucket seats,

either gloss black sr rims or some deep dish rims,

clear indicators and side repeaters,

de-badge it,

front strut brace,

possibly exhaust system,

dressing the engine up (ie. chroming rocker cover, manifold etc.)

cant think of anything else

Thats EXACTLY how my car lokked when i got her! The Solida model!!! AWESOME!!!! Its such a rich colour!! And a pain in the ass for bodyshops to make up because of all the mad colours and pearls that are in it (apparently, accordin to my bodyshop)!!! I cant express how awesome it is to see this!!!! Im TRULY grinnin ear to ear, I've no pics of mine when i got it so this shows exactly how it started for me too!!!! AWESOME!!! Im not even peeved at losin the metallic blue monopoly in the club! Im just so chuffed to see u'v bought that car!!! YOU HAVE AWESOME TASTE!!!!!! U and me are gonna get along JUST FINE!!!! :p:D

Congrats on your purchase dude! Thats made my freakin day! Seriously!

Keep us posted on your work!

Phil.

haha phil your a nutter

i think its just called metallic blue but maybe it has a better name

not sure about some of my mods either because i got convicted of anti-social driving so some mods will boost my insurance too much so the zorst will probably be off the list for a good amount of time

but thats not going to put me off doing the rest of the mods so should see a bit of progress soon hopefully

haha the model for winners, nice one B)

well at least im not the only one with a history for dangerous driving aswell

yeah it was driving in an antisocial manner they got me for

apparently i was "driving on land which is not part of a road and in a careless and inconsiderate manner"

and "in a manner which is causing, has been causing, and is likely to cause alarm, distress or annoyance to members of the public"

they said aswell if it happens again they have the right to seize the vehicle under section 59 of the Police Reform Act 2002

the real story is that i drove along a road which is regularly used by many people and in a way i would not consider to be dangerous in any way or even in an annoying way whatever that means.

But fact of the matter is they are the law and there is nothing i can do about it and im now on my last warning. :D

they said aswell if it happens again they have the right to seize the vehicle under section 59 of the Police Reform Act 2002

the real story is that i drove along a road which is regularly used by many people and in a way i would not consider to be dangerous in any way or even in an annoying way whatever that means.

But fact of the matter is they are the law and there is nothing i can do about it and im now on my last warning. :D

:DB) Ive had many section 59's.....had my car taking twice :p Fuking 5 0 :DB)

@martinjkent it does have a dent on the rear wing but thats the only flaw i have spotted in the bodywork

well i have made the opposite of progress today

i bought a electric tart button and tried to fit it today but it didnt work so i took it back out and reconnected all the wires and now the bloody thing wont start it turns on ok but when you turn the key to start it, it doesnt do anything different and the starter motor doesnt even try and turn

does anyone know how this can be fixed because im a bit drepressed over it lol

:p:D I was gutted when i seen someone had the smae colour car as mine on here but now i see that Luke is flying the flag high for the Caribbean blue starlet im really pleased :DB)

:D nice 2 hear that sparky urs wil soon over come mine though B)