I've packed the orange lenses and bulbs in too MJ dont worry buddy, plus it gets them outta my garage!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! dont worry about gettin bulbs for the rear cluster units either, turns out they're all still there. also thrown in 2 large UKSC window stickers that i had spare but they're in a BAD shape, hihghly highly creased but if you know someone whos VERY handy with a hair dryer and is VERY patient then they'll be more use to you than me! gettin it all boxed up now dude!

Phil.

My wheelbarrow inc crimefighting partner saves the day agin!!! :)

That really is bad news mate what caused you to skid out of control is one of the wheels bad buckled thats what the juddering could have been..... hope you get it sorted ASAP :p

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch sorry to hear Woody!

You sure the wheels nuts were not loose? May sound stupid but i've seen it happen before..

If not that, the wheels were probably buckled i say...

Hope you get it sorted, you going through insurance?

It'll be a nasty price to repair that rear end :)

Good luck with it all.

thanks for throwing in the window stickers is it all sent off now then?

i think the wheels just didnt fit properly as they came off my brothers golf and he had no problems at all

and the wheels nuts were tight because i got them balanced at quik fit so they were put on by them

as for insurance im not going through it, it will take longer to fix that way but my insurance is high as it is

thanks for everyones kind comments on the matter

it was all sent on saturday mate, cost me £11.54 to have it arrive on monday so it better bloody arrive on monday or i'll pimp slap the Post Office!!!!

Phil.

And you charged him fcuk all?

Now thats what i call a TOP bloke! A real top bloke!

no need to pimp slap the post office mate they came but i was out so im collecting them tomorrow (which is actually today now)

thanks again mate and im giving you some dollar for them at JAE even if i have to leave it in your car

NO U ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! they cost me fook all and were gatherin dust in my room and garage!!! the bulbs i dont need, and the UKSC stickers are in bad shape and cost me nothin either!!! so just behave urself!! besides by JAE i'll have my alarm fitted so if u touch the purplemeanie ill know about it!!! B) ;) :p ;) :p:DB) B) consider them a late Christmas present from Wheelbarrows Inc dude, seriously! im just glad i was able to help out, thats wot UKSC is about dude, not makin a profit fom others misfortune.

Phil.

thanks phil, i managed to salvage one of the window stickers so thats on my back window

now reppin' UKSC ;)

yeah shelly i know that now :ph34r: but they did seem to fit ok and im sure i read somewhere that they would fit off a golf

oh well i know for next time theres always a lesson to be leart out of bad things ;)

and thanks for your support blue

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!!!

things are starting to looking up for me now

took my car to my mate the other day because he said he would fix it for blowing my bike up :)

andway he has done an amazing job on it looks like new other than the fact its not painted yet but hes doing that when he fixes the back

oh and if anyone needs any work like this done he doesnt charge much so message me about it and i will ask him if he can do it for you

anyway ill quit the jibber jabber now heres some pictures:

the panel

Repairedpanel.jpg

side veiw

newpanelon.jpg

front veiw

newpanelonclose.jpg