• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wil go if craig promises to fetch me from the yard at like 9;30 as chris is wrkin on my car cus ill need brekki craig u slag!!!!!!!!!!!

You better be there thought you'd been waitin to see our cars :wub:

Mine needs a mini valet but car goin for bodywork 2mz so pointless,mite just take for a quick wash, and no idea wher my crew is :wub:

Craig what time you settin of tx me later

Had a Superb! day even bttr than the last meet with plenty selection of different cars turned up was very Nice! :D

Met a lot of people and had good chat the only problem was i cudn't remember evryones names B) sorry, also Thanks! for takin the pictures and for the Nice comments folks,hope to meet again soon! :)

Great turn out nice get to talk to a few more people from other sites. I took about 40pictures of cars and I didn't get everyone :D Met Ro55ifumi and socks for the first time to really nice guys and really nice cars loving the mesh John :)

Great turn out nice get to talk to a few more people from other sites. I took about 40pictures of cars and I didn't get everyone B) Met Ro55ifumi and socks for the first time to really nice guys and really nice cars loving the mesh John :)

aawww B) cheers dude

great meeting u too buddy! plenty of meets and events left this year tho! :D

You tall bastard Socks, how do you even fit in a Starlet!

It was good to e able to put faces to names, and can I just say, rossifumi's V is a stunningly clean example. I loved those floor mats and the mesh tints :)

The answer is, SHOE HORN!!!

Great turn out nice get to talk to a few more people from other sites. I took about 40pictures of cars and I didn't get everyone :) Met Ro55ifumi and socks for the first time to really nice guys and really nice cars loving the mesh John B)

Nice to meet you eventually an as Matt says plenty of events to catch up at an dont forget thr Zeps Sticker ;)

^^^ I agree how do you manage to fit in the starlet :D

Cheers for turning up guys expecially Socks,Ro55ifumi,Lukerobz and Redz11 for the distance they came from :(

No worries glad to support B)

You tall bastard Socks, how do you even fit in a Starlet!

It was good to e able to put faces to names, and can I just say, rossifumi's V is a stunningly clean example. I loved those floor mats and the mesh tints :)

Good to met you too an now i know why they call you Bear