Cant Ignore It Any Longer

LOL

when i first joined i noticed extreme was spelt wrong! everywhere on here it spelt "extreem"??

i just ignored it & did'nt want to question it as i was'nt sure if it was a mistake or done for a reason? everytime i've seen it it's been chippin away at me until tonight i could'nt hold it in any longer!!!

Someone put my mind at rest,mistake? or reason?

always thought it was just to look good. ask geo

does'nt look good though,at the end of the day it's a spelling mistake & that is amatuerish ;)

if the site owner thinks it looks good then that's fine though ;) the site as a whole is awesome!

this was a decision made by Geo to help distinguish us further way back in the day.

i've discussed the idea of changing it with him, but tbh, its been this way for so long, that its kinda part of our history now.

i used to have extreme ep on my number plate because when i went to get it done i couldnt remember which way we had it spelt lol!

Phil.

horses for courses i suppose :)

as i said,im happy with the site & people on here,the way it's run etc,but as i also mentioned i think it looks amatuer!!

if it was a site selling parts & there was spelling mistakes,i would shop elsewhere as i immediatley think some kid that cant spell is running the place.

looking proffesional & being correct alway's win's in my eye's :p

just my thought's :D i'l leave it now as my original question has been answered,thankyou B)

trust me, there are as few spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes on this forum (posts excluded) as it is possible for me to achieve...havnt had a chance to review the latest editions from Geo, but in our forum headins, subheadings and descriptions and blog there should be darn few errors, because I've been over them countless times with my fine toothed comb lol!

Phil.

IMO It's not spelt wrong, it's the name of the site. Even if it was spelt wrong we're all only human after all and mistakes happen. But phils already cleared that one up as it was intentional to distiguish the club. I've never even noticed and I bet alot of other people haven't as well, but that's prob how I would of spelt it because my spelling is shocking but not one person on here in 6months + of me being on here has said anything and that's because it not about the spelling and grammer, it's about the starlets!

by the way if there's anything spelt wrong on the above it's because my iPhone can't spell not me :)