Where do you work?

Might be interesting to know what people do and where they work (or go to school/college/uni)

Shall get the ball rolling:

I work for a haulage company called Motorvation (www.motorv.com)

in Lenham (near Maidstone, Kent)

doing admin/office work and helping drivers with loading/unloading trucks

What about the rest of you guys?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be interesting to know what people do and where they work (or go to school/college/uni)

Shall get the ball rolling:

I work for a haulage company called Motorvation (www.motorv.com)

in Lenham (near Maidstone, Kent)

doing admin/office work and helping drivers with loading/unloading trucks

What about the rest of you guys?

how much you get? wanna get me a job :D

havnt got a job as of yet. but am getting into webdesign

i wrk in small garage fixing cars mostly servicing and mot wrk 2 all makes and models I've wrked ther for 2 years now and im moving 2 toyota in january hehe cant wait

and i wrk in a fish shop on wkends wenever i need the money B) selling japanense koi ( big ass japanense fish worth an insane amount) :D , and other tropicals and marines :D

im an IT engineer, cisco qualified well 1 + 2 looking ta doing 3 + 4 i work at a company called AVC on a project called equinox which we configure all the routers and switchs that are going into all the llyods tsb banks every single one in the uk, so its pretty much loading the ios on then configs and ping testing moneys a bit shite but you know we all get on

how much you get? wanna get me a job B)

havnt got a job as of yet. but am getting into webdesign

Hehe, would love to help you out but tis only me and the company owner in the office (plus the truck drivers come in every now and then of course)

A good place for search for jobs is www.jobsinkent.com

It helped me find my job

i got the best job :D , in my opinion anyways

im an aircraft mechanic for british airways

How did you get into aircraft mechanics? Is something I'm interested in moving onto (only have my job whilst I'm deciding what to do long term). Have passed all the aptitude tests to do it in the RAF but that involves lots of training (physical effort = nah can't be bothered :D) and wouldn't have much time with my car or the girlfriend.

Any help you can give would be great.

Cheers in advance!

How did you get into aircraft mechanics? Is something I'm interested in moving onto (only have my job whilst I'm deciding what to do long term). Have passed all the aptitude tests to do it in the RAF but that involves lots of training (physical effort = nah can't be bothered :D) and wouldn't have much time with my car or the girlfriend.

Any help you can give would be great.

Cheers in advance!

i was luckey i went to a college not far from there n the tutor used to be a tutor in ba, got me in as a trainee and a year later i was a mechanic B)

however i start in the raf in january lol

id much prefer to be working on fighters than 747's to be honest

best thing to do is get in an aeronautical college or the like n come end of the year apply to virgin n places like that :D good luck with it mate i love my work B)