Right I'm going to get my CV Joint sorted in the coming couple of weeks and going to book a couple of weeks of work, And I'm planning on going to Wales to drive some of the Roads up there as I've heard there pretty good especially the A4069

But are there other Decents roads close to that one that are worth going along ?? Don't want to go just for 1 or 2 roads as quite a trek for me haha

A4069 is in brecon beacons right?? brecon is generally a good drive mainly national speed limit roads plenty of good roads up there couldnt tell you the names of the roads lol but if i fancy a good blast brecon is usually where i end up.

Black mountain road is pretty awesome!

Thinking of going back up there very soon myself for a bit of fun

The roads around it are also pretty luush!, a lot of nice roads around the brecons :)

Do you have Monthly meet kinda things over in Wales ??

As if you do I'll arrange to come over at a time that I can pop to one of your Meets :)

We used to have quite a few but nobody turns up nowerdays!

Could try and get a meet together soon if you like bud :p

We had a good little blast through the lanes on one of the good old South Wales meet days

i'd be up for it :p sure we could get a few people together

I'm up for one...

Right just thinking we have JapShow coming up and then the rolling road meet a few weeks after so I dont know what to do? Have one in between or after the show and meet?