congrates guys!

Thanks Ian mate!

:D

As u know, we like to help out and contribute where we can, so hopefully now we can help out even more and get involved behind the scenes! Big Up to Enzo for making this and the site possible! Finally we can give back to the UKSC what we have gained from it in the past year in our own way!

We are both still the same ol' members you all either love or loathe hehe so if you want to talk about starlet related things, just life in general or a simple hello, our pm and msn are always open to all B)

This is just the beginning of a refreshing new wave to sweep the site.

Its great to see quite a few enthusiastic new members/starlet owners recently and that is keeping the forums strong! Keep it Up!

Looking forward to many more years of blissful UKSCing! :D

Peace Out

Joz

sound phil and joz!

thought it was a logical step in the right direction as a few mods have since recently moved onto other rides. use two guys seamed like the right option as between use, both put so much into uksc :D

top bombing

Thanks very much guys!

I dont think theres anythin more i can add to wot Joz has already said! If anyone wants to chat about anythin u know where to find us both, im on msn all day most days as i study from home! B)

Im lookin forward to wots ahead and i hope i can help Geo and EVERYONE out in any way possible!

any advice, comments, queries, questions or anythin at all plz dont hestitate to shout!

Like Joz said we're still the same old members, nothin has really changed...except im not scared of SiCaln anymore!!!!!!!! :pB):D:D Messin dude!

Phil.

Again Thanks All for the Supportive Comments! B)

It is v. much appreciated! Still early days yet but we are going to try our upmost best and make the most out of it :D

nice one chaps...brings a tear to my eye. im so proud.. im suprised the photoshopers aint the mods of the photoshop section :DB)

Gaz, its actually a very good idea. as I thought about it too, to have a couple of uksc proper photoshop wizards man the photoshop section would be ideal and more on the proper wavelength to relate to. Im actually stuck in the photoshop area B) Maybe soon things will be put right ... :p

wel done to the pair of you!! are you the first Northern Ireland mods??

Hey Gerard B)

Bilal was the first N.I mod, but he has gracefully stepped down his position, doesnt make him an any lesser person on the site now he has the sweet S14! Bilal if your reading, word up bro! :D

Peace Out

Joz

Thanks for the supportive comments guys, its very much appreciated!!

@SiCaln...u dont scare me!!!!!...well...much....ok maybe a little....alright quite a bit!!!

ALRIGHT FINE U SCARE THE SCHNITE OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :DB)B) See these global moderator lot, pack of bullies the lot of them!!!! :pB):D:DB)

Phil.

I think a couple folk (ahem newly moderated :( ) should give me a shout for that :( for their secret photoshops -- that I keep... so secret :lol:

You certainly wouldn't be overlooked if there ever is a photoshop moderator post created in the near future :lol:

U got pm by the way Lobo!

Peace Out

Joz

:lol::( PMSL :lol::o hmmmmm i wonder who that could refer too!

Fret not my dear friend, i shall look into this!

P.S. All hail Lobo as the photoshop Overlord of UKSC! Hail! Hail! :( u cant see me but im actually bowing in the general direction of Scotland right now, honest, i can see it from my living room window! Its the big long stretch of green and brown dirt on the other side of that stretch of blue fluid between my gaff and your Lair!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't believe i've missed out on this guys, been away and iam totally lost.

But big well done to the one's that's made it to the mod team, welcome to the team. Hope we all keep up the good work :blink::D

Big shout to Geo for doing such a good job.

How was the decision made?