that really is horrendous dear lord why do people do that?!

and GTNomez i sadly think you are right, but we will have to show them the way of good modding, just like there are good Saxos and Corsas lol (sorry couldnt say it without laughing)

I drove into McDonalds a little while ago and there were the regular chavs in their big exhaust vtr saxos and one shouted at me 'that's shit, get a saxo'. Made me laugh!

i drove into mcD's the other day to pic my brother up and got told "your car is shit mate" as we left the carpark by a nipper on a scooter! lmao he shouted it as we had almost got out the carpark as i think he and his mates where a bit to scared to say it when we are parked up as my bro is fookin massive lol and any car is better than a scooter surley :thumbsup: fookin chavs!! hate them all!!

i drove into mcD's the other day to pic my brother up and got told "your car is shit mate" as we left the carpark by a nipper on a scooter! lmao he shouted it as we had almost got out the carpark as i think he and his mates where a bit to scared to say it when we are parked up as my bro is fookin massive lol and any car is better than a scooter surley :thumbsup: fookin chavs!! hate them all!!

Welcome to england.

Welcome to england.

lol to true mate. this coutry is shite! people never acted like that whaen i was 14 and that wasnt all that long ago "cough" 12years ago "cough"

i've seen more than a few nasty saxo's in my time (i live in stoke and drive though fezzi park sometimes)

stokey chavs are allways the worst

and no the starlet will never become a chav car, i have proof

i wanted a sterio adapter for my ep70 and failed as there system did not seem to have any parts to fit my starlet!!!!

the chavs would be stuffed

yeah ture, can't get 'bad boi' bonnets and 'lexus' lights either. their screwed.

Tho I have noticed a couple of GT's with tinted black rear lights and front indicators, Which I feel is just wrong and who ever does this should be shot! (in the eyes) , each to there own and that I suppose

Chav talking about starlets - " HAw Mate Pure Hefty Loud dump hing uv go'a't " (Actually heard this with my own ears)