No Thursday @ Jae 2010

Hey guys like it says this year the organisers are craking down on thursday entrants. Only authorised vehicles will be allowed on site on the thursday this year, each having to be applied for in advance and only 2 per club!!

so for this reason there will be no acces for UKSC members on the thursday like in previous years!!

The show will officially open at 9am on the friday so make sure you get advanced tickets as it will make getting in a whole lot quicker as its gona be busy as there is only one plot left for the entire show!!

Appologies.

Rob

Wait, so each club can only have two Advanced Ticket holders enter on Thursday? And the Advanced Ticket is now being used as a sort of fast entrance thing on the Friday for the rest of us?

No Each club has to apply for set up access including details for each vehicle they want to attend to help set up. I have to apply giving full reasoning for attending and setting up on the thursday!! So on my half its easier to say that there is no acces on thursday asi could prob only get 1 or 2 vehicles approved!!

So my advice regarding tickets to speed up entering the show is to get advanced tickets, it saves every single person arriving sorting money and change!! It would be quicker in my opinion to just pull up and go "here is my ticket, thanks, bye"

I hope that makes sense now nick!!

Guest ep82_girl

so we gotta set up and sort everything out on the friday then???

doesnt the show start on friday tho??

have we gotta be there a certain time on friday??

xxx

I think what it is, about 2 cars are allowed per club to set up on the Thurs, this is specially applied for. No-one else other than these will be allowed in on Thursday.

And all with the Advanced tickets are granted quick easy access on the Friday, instead of having to hang around with all the people buying tickets at the gates?

I think what it is, about 2 cars are allowed per club to set up on the Thurs, this is specially applied for. No-one else other than these will be allowed in on Thursday.

And all with the Advanced tickets are granted quick easy access on the Friday, instead of having to hang around with all the people buying tickets at the gates?

yea thats right nick only 2 cars on the thursday by prior application!

although you will still have to que with the peeps buying tickets (so far there has been no mention of a priority entrance) in my opinion it will make it faster for everyone the more people have advnced tickets the better!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Il have to pull my name off of this and give someone else a chance. Thursday is an anniversary for me so best spent with the missus. I will be there for 9am on the friday for sure :)

• 1 month later...