I need this in my life next investment :p

http://www.speedflip.com/index.htm

Perfect for my area when there is a speed camera every 2 miles!! :o

Anyone ever seen or used them looking for positive or negative feedback, the website looks cool and the actual product looks quite robust and my only thought with these sort of products is once the Plate is flapped down will it be powerful enough to flip back up 80 to 90 plus there will be a fair bit of down force on it what you guys recon ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are probably not illegal to put on your car but illegal to use whilst driving.

i bet you would probably still could get caught, persistence avoidance using this flipping device would make it obvious. glanza's are not common so they would just look in the area for same type of car.

best bet is not to speed through camera's.

i cant view it. but im guessing its something that flips your plate up by the flick of a button.

if it is in that case.. your stupid if it is.. this is HIGHLY ilegal! like lose you licence instantly and quite possibly get a short length jail sentence as your... obstructing justice.. or blah blah.

basicly if you put the plate up.. you could rattle through speed camera's and not get caught.. which also raises the risk of hitting someone if your going fastert than you should it majorly lowers the survival rate of the person being hit.

i hate speed cameras but they are inplace for a reason!

DONT BUY THIS! - well even if you do then run a few cameras... the police will click onto it.. check the type of car look through club owner sites... notice you put this enquirey up then take your IP... your done for...

you would also put a BAD name on this site and once again manage to give car lovers a bad name because your so retarded to buy one and rally through a speed camera...

BIG NONO!

PC Plod would have your pants down :D

But yea I wouldnt go near anything like that.

You can just get spray for the numberplates so that when cameras flash they cant read the plate, but most are infa-red nowadays

Wow look at Glanza_love go lol! sore subject i see hit a nurv there guys LOL There are allot of people that give motorists a bad name mate deal with it because its enevitable

I dont see the old bill in tottenham scouring the internet for a car they no nothing about for someone Ip adress to track them down for clocking up 80 on a 50 average speed camera on the M25! lol please! police have alot bigger fish to fry in tottenham lol

I never said anything about it being Legal so cheak your self calling Random Members stupid... Remember its easy calling people names through the wire Pal :D x

not trying to be funny here b11g ky but searching the internet for a car is alot easier than going on like a drug lord house raid, which would you rather do to put money in your pocket? sit on your ass or go out and do something to earn it?

itd just be easy money for the police/government

why dont you just get a radar detector fitted on the dashboard for £100 as that will save you from mobile police aswell as fixed and they arnt illegal

will work a dam sight better then that flipper shit

Why am i gonna spend 100 of the queens finest to tell me were the big yellow boxes on poles are i know were they are lol

u miss understand the point of the product it doesnt alert you to were the cameras are ollie :D dont worry ill get you some crayons :D x

no you just want it so you can speed through the big yellow camera and through average speed cameras

go buy one

the quicker people like you loose there licence from driving like and idiot the better

if you were ever caught with this your licence would be gone in seconds

why risk it

just dont be a dick and dont speed through cameras

Trust me mate the old bill wont do nothing, like i said i dont know were u live but a speed camera pic coming back without a licence plate on the car is hardly goin to the top of old bills agenda list! especially when ther not going to be able to ID the car i mean most people think ma cars a micra LOL ma pal does speed cameras in his merc on arabic plates all day long!

I love this thread! its so easy to upset people on er really making ma friday fly... i love you guys x

im not upset mate just think its not a very good idea, and police have more than just speed cameras on the roads nowa days so all they'd have to do is follow your route on other cameras, and you cant drive around like that all the time, and if you do its only a matter of time before you do it infront of a waiting police car and theyre guna get you that way, just looking out for you dude

they would be perfect is say ya have a new audi or somethin because there everywhere and they would never know what one to look for but for one of these as already said they would probably just look for the car since its uncommon.

and theyd easily use other cameras to see your liscence plate when its up. eg. a camera on the same road as the speed camera, trace it back, times and then check your plate on like a simple traffic cam or even 1 stuck to a lampost or somewhere, because you cant drive around all day with your plates hidden