The Zep Racing Appreciation Thread

Christ, bend over and be had! I wouldn't pay more than £70 for a spoiler... OEM WIN! :D

Dan, I'm sure some thread on TGTT saw you posting numorous pics of ZEP and JAM Etc... I found it when researching :D

Heres my ZEP Folder, bar the ones that have been posted above ^

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Shop.jpg

StarletsSatAround.jpg

Workshop.jpg

ZepSign.jpg

Most found on the internet, alot of them im pretty sure were some 'watered down' EP's compared to some of the above, but still, they were part of ZEP's fame.

I thought I was hacked, HACKED I TELL THEE and that everyone would see the dirty, disgusting, raunchy, sexy picture swapping I engaged in :D

Ahem. Anyway. Lets not deny JAM their limelight, Troy (guy above the visited them) visited JAM too and there were plenty of pictures

• 2 weeks later...

Partial Specification list of the Mid-Engined Glanza:

• 5E/FTE engine from a Cynos; broke (blew up) → 5E-FHE from Corolla II used (current engine)
  • 4E-FTE ー stock piston (25 個中 according to weight. Used all the way.)
  • Conrod 5E stock (no trouble so far)
  • Come JAM Camshafts (Bro) → 5E normal (I just replaced the lifter from VITZ)
  • Normal rod 5E (What is balanced? To hehe)
  • 5E head back down the way I use in 4E. Combustion chamber has been cut very well. This is supposedly anti-knocking.
  • Nya Pasokon Setchingu of using IT has no sense of the eagle ー Yo Mystery Appears at us. Knocking out in the Nya ー ー and Audio
  • Yo ho at the Well. Who understood the Inakappe ←
  • Type M R32 → R33 intercooler pure water-cooled intercooler → maker unknown purity (current)
  • EP91 Genuine turbine (blew up) → EP91 Cover (blow) → HRF TD05 Turbine Kit (current)
  • CRUSE 1,4 mm metal gasket (blew) → CRUSE 2, 4mm metal now
  • Clutch OS Giken twin head drilling products for 4E (blew) → BLITZ 5E Clutch for free activity
  • Normal Normal EP91 → Mission AE101 (blew) → AE92 normal (current)
  • Unknown Vehicle → EP91 Genuine Injector 320cc? (Low resistance) → CRUSE 550cc with ejector Inge Bong
    * Blow, blow, and that is written, it does not blow the bad parts of a blow is never written. So that caused the blow that caused me to see through the nature of the oil was then used, others. You have to put a disclaimer like short of the annoying.

• Exhaust Muffler own scaffold
  • No Buroofu!
  • ZEP fender hood aero parts Furontobanpa LIVESPORTS Riage CRUSE
  • ZEP Cart
  • Side Skirts for GT Manufacturers unclear Fasutomorudingu Paseo Wing

• 3 years later...