Hello folks, Haven't been on for a while since rossifumi took my Glanza v of my hands but promised i'd come on and show you it's replacement when i finally got it so here goes =]

With the money i got from selling my starlet i bought a half decent run around and went for my bike test and had it all covered within 2 months from cbt,theory,mod1,mod2.

myzx6r1.jpg

myzx6r.jpg

It's a Kawasaki zx6r ninja on a 99 plate, purchased with full mot & tax and decided to ignore the ''get something smaller n sensible for your first bike'' and get the 600cc ninja. Came with a few little extra's like the Can, Carbon fibre rear hugger, A/m heel plates etc but there is going to be a lot of changes starting with a clean as its filthy :)

This will definately turn into a project log =]

Hope all is well, Regards

Since those pics i've giving it a proper clean in around the swing arm to get rid of all the old mucky boggy oil build up. Few mods that im definately doing in the short term to turn it into my own bike!

Good polish

Black Screen

New indicators

DID gold chain kit

Wheel resprayed in kawasaki green

If anyone is umming and arrrrring about doing there bike test. just do it, you will NOT regret it, cannot emphasis it enough! plus its easy ;p

my dad is a bit of a biker also, as i am 16 i thought that i would continue in his foot steps (mum stoped that :) )

really nice bike

why don't you try and mix starlet and ninja (basically turbo it like the old kawasaki gpz750) :)

it will go liike stink anyways

enjoy it mate.... me like

Nice ride Jae, been there an had loads here is just a pic of a couple of of them, my old R1, full race system an power commander pushing 180bhp,

october04002-1.jpg

This one i had next as the misses want to go out more!

DSC00182.jpg

Decided to let this go to fund my 4 wheel project lol, as the roads are now too busy, keep it sunny side up, you will notice i like em Clean!!! lol

" Wheels that i had for fun!!! racing at national level"

CopyofIMG_9851.jpg

Sorry fot the hijack :)

I love your R1 ro55i! Yea i hear a bit about the roads getting busier these days from a few ex riders.. Always wanted to ride though so it won't stop me just yet! plus this time next year i want to be doing track days! thats my goal, Track bike with a daylight mot + a road r6/r1 =]

A newer picture of my ninja after a bit of a clean as it was a very dirty state =]

28285_10150222669575445_558390444_1.jpg