Hi all

As some of you may know i used to own this beauty.

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

And then i had this..Mr2 turbo..

_DSC0096.jpg

_DSC0106.jpg

And then i sold that and i bought this!.. BMW e92 335i (3 litre twin turbo)

Had the whole car resprayed. bought some genuine bbs LM's and now im collecting parts for 400+bhp. Should be done by next week!

DSC_0188-1.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

Jules-B! Haha my dads on E90post.. oh the embarassment :$

Your cars looking great, saw the money you spent on it and I wasn't impressed either that AutoVogue did such a bad job on the paint, glad you got it sorted out though.

What a disappointment I was expecting to see a Supra. :):D

The 'Toy' is coming soon.. Im thinking of an rx7 with an corvette ls1 engine..

Shafz..

Yeah im not happy with it. And they are not being very helpful!. Oh well, i will know now for next time!

Durmz

Im a musician!

Ibz

Yeah it was me.. I was soo tempted to come ask about your cars!!

I don't know if you have it already but.. EVOLVE REMAP NOW haha, Nah car looks perfect mate, the autovogue kit suits it so well, I've been trying to get dad to get a 335i but hes not budging on the idea of getting a 535d.

Cars looking sweet though, especially the wheels and the stance.

I don't know if you have it already but.. EVOLVE REMAP NOW haha, Nah car looks perfect mate, the autovogue kit suits it so well, I've been trying to get dad to get a 335i but hes not budging on the idea of getting a 535d.

Cars looking sweet though, especially the wheels and the stance.

Thats where it will go!. as ive already got the intercooler and downpipes are on the way it will be 400+ very soon

your just a bad influence! i would probably still have my glanza if you didnt sell yours for the mr2 :)

that looks amazing jules buddy, so will have to pop down and have a look!... give me a shout some time when your free man :D

also i see you haven't broken tradition with the front number plate... you jammy git! i would get pulled in five seconds if i did that lol

also i see you haven't broken tradition with the front number plate... you jammy git! i would get pulled in five seconds if i did that lol

You shouldn't live next to the cop shop then :):D

This is awesome! I love it! So yeah, when feeling generous, wanna give me this car? :)

Ibz

should have come over... i recognised you, was looking at you thinking I've seen you before and now just realised that you came to pick up that gearbox from my mate and i was there.. in leicester if you remember

Shafz..

Yeah im not happy with it. And they are not being very helpful!. Oh well, i will know now for next time!

Durmz

Im a musician!

Ibz

a musician that sells mr2 parts?

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly ^^^^^ FAIL....

Secondly seen it on Facebook months ago and have been in love with it since then tbh, so much nicer than a M3 and BOOOOOST!!!.

I feel the wheels looks slightly too small, the fronts mostly but fairplay what a machine, all that luxury and a decent motor :)