jdm momo racing steering wheel

14" lightweight WORK RSB alloy wheels

brand new adjustable actuator

omp gear knob

cosmic pedals

rear tinted windows

1687111-2.jpg

1687111-3.jpg

its a CAT C repaired. needs a VIC check and its good to go. the engine in it really is mint! which is all i was after anyway dunno wether to put it on the road or not ill see what happens as its just a donor car :):):) so just about everything on it will be up for grabs soon

itll be with me in the next half an hour so ill get some more pics up later. what do you guys think?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye i was a bit unsure but the boy was sound. i was at his house and that too i doubt hed sell a stolen car on pistonheads, i dont have a V5 but hes written me out a reciept. it needs a VIC check i could get that done then apply for a new logbook and have it on the road until i get my other ep! tbh im realyl happy with it theres some nice goodies on it and i could make my money back breaking it. happy days

How can you not have the doc's for a car, unless u have stole it I cant fink of any other way :S

Nice car tho, seen it on pistonheads :)

I'll be watching this to see what your selling from it (if you do) :)

i know but it would e worth it. at the end of the day its still a cat c and i got it for buttons. i was toying with the idea of puting the ep95 engine in it and letting my mrs run about in it lol but thats too much work lol. im putting it through the vic this week im gonna run about in it for a while. i had a wee shot last nite and i musts ay it runs great pulls well at standard boost but handles like shit lol found some yen in it too :)

How can you not have the doc's for a car, unless u have stole it I cant fink of any other way :S

Nice car tho, seen it on pistonheads :)

I'll be watching this to see what your selling from it (if you do) :)

because when there written off the dvla keep a hold of the log book until vic check has been done to make sure its still the same car and not been rung ie buy a smashed gt use the vin numbers, plates and logbook to put on a stolen gt. vic check is takes about 20 mins had it done on my civic.

how much is it lee? and will it still need an mot after it?

ohh and will it be Q plated?

think it was £35-£45 sumthin like tht. yeah then u need to mot it. no stays on orignal number plate. needs to go up to the dvla in bishopbriggs mate to get check done.

nice bargain ya got there mate. if ya need a hand pullin it apart im not to far away :)

aye mate ive had a few wee blasts in it now at my bit i really like it! it runs mint! thinkin about firin my td04 kit on it after the mot lol

ill keep that in mind mate thanks! i already owe u 1 for helpin me out last month lol