Rinseep82s forged wide arched tdo5h GT (TAILGATE + ROLL CAGE)

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Right chaps been a while since I have put anything up on here lol

My engine parts all went for balencing today so as soon as they are back I can start putting it together pics will be up soon of me building the engine

Received all my gauges from the cj group buy so I will pop up some pics when I finish work

The main thing is that the car will finally be out of the body shop within the next few weeks so pics will be up soon lots of work to do and I will be documenting everything also taking my wheels for tyres in the next few week think of r888 so watch this space chaps moor updates soon :D

I kno mate been in there a year now I'm ready for it back but don't worry I will have it up and running hopefully by may do I can make it to japfestt if not it will be japfest 2 and jae because I still haven been to jae and I'm really looking forward to it this year

Yea mate c him all time he's got the silver ep82 and he's got a white ep85 as a run about me and him took the engine apart the other week because it stopped dead to find that the oil pump had stopped dead so in the process of puttin it bk together

• 3 weeks later...

ok bit of an update went up to bodyshop other day and had a few words and basically said look your taking the f,in PISS now i want my car back by the end of the month he was very apologetic and said he would have it finished so all that needs doing now is a bit of smoothing some prep and paint heres so far anyway

CopyofPicture033.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

but good news as i got to trial fit the cage and drill the holes before all the inside is painted

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

also got some poly engine mounts from sparky

Picture038.jpg

and some pics of the groupe buy gages got water temp,oil temp,oil pressure,boost

Picture040.jpg

Picture039.jpg

thats all for now but the next few month it will be all hands on deck :D