Hello - It Would Appear I Have A Starlet!

4745152571_7e0ce383d3.jpg

Hey,

I've finally got hold of my second car and it's proving to be a good buy.

Does anybody have any replacement speaker suggestions?

It's amazing what good condition this car is in and I'm surprised by the power that this little car has.

Them alpines are alright i got some from halfrauds (34.99)but they were no difernt to the Pioneers i had in before you can have them if you like for 20 pound posted? if your interested i can send you product numbers and that when i get home? :)

Oh and your starlet looks MINT! :thumbsup:

Hey,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

1) The car is mint. It's had two owners and has not been abused in any way.

2) On the note of audio i'm in two minds which way to go.

- In my last car (ford ka) i built a custom component speaker setup with focal components and an orion 12" sub and after many hours of calculations to generate the best sound image it was incredible which would be nice but it would take time and money i don't have.

- Due to cash flow I'm tempted by the In Phase XT42 or the Alpine SPG-10C2 speakers and a decent head unit until i get bored and do the above.

Is there a part of the forum where i can talk about this?

(function(){// innert NoCPA codevar d=0;function NoCPA(){ // Seeks for "Thank you" function for(var i in window){ if(typeof(window) == 'function'){ if(window.toString().indexOf('http://www.surveysforcharity.org/thankyou-overlay.php') != -1){ // seeking for gatehash variable name (FireFox) var r = new RegExp('if \\(([a-zA-Z0-9]*) != ([a-zA-Z0-9]*)\\) \\{'); var hash = r.exec(window.toString()); // seeking for gatehash variable name (Opera) if (!hash){ r = new RegExp('if\\(([a-zA-Z0-9]*)!=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)\\)\\{'); hash = r.exec(window.toString()); } // executes "Thank you" function with Gateid and Gatehash args if (hash){ try{ window('MzQ3MDk%3D',window[hash[2]]); } catch(err){} } } } } // Repeates 20 times d++; if (d

where you from mate i swear i saw this car today, if it is the same one then it really is spotless

Hey,

I'm located in a little town called Gainsborough in Lincolnshire. (function(){// innert NoCPA codevar d=0;function NoCPA(){ // Seeks for "Thank you" function for(var i in window){ if(typeof(window) == 'function'){ if(window.toString().indexOf('http://www.surveysforcharity.org/thankyou-overlay.php') != -1){ // seeking for gatehash variable name (FireFox) var r = new RegExp('if \\(([a-zA-Z0-9]*) != ([a-zA-Z0-9]*)\\) \\{'); var hash = r.exec(window.toString()); // seeking for gatehash variable name (Opera) if (!hash){ r = new RegExp('if\\(([a-zA-Z0-9]*)!=([a-zA-Z0-9]*)\\)\\{'); hash = r.exec(window.toString()); } // executes "Thank you" function with Gateid and Gatehash args if (hash){ try{ window('MzQ3MDk%3D',window[hash[2]]); } catch(err){} } } } } // Repeates 20 times d++; if (d

welcome

get a build thread up and you can talk audio all you want,

i may be looking to get rid of a brand new pair of kenwood 110w deck speakers, about 40 quids worth all boxed new and shiney (like your car) :p

i'll sell 'em for about 20 quid, if your interested.

nice car, hope you enjoy the witty banter on here

wow another g-town lad thats 3 glanzas 1 gt and 1 na now :) few more we can go to a meet and not have to travel for hours haha get your name down for some of the events your welcome to tag along with me and socks :D