Good afternoon team!

Just joined the site about an hour ago :lol:

I got myself a 1998 Glanza V about 3 weeks ago ;)

It floats my boat and it tickles my fancy :D

I'm gonna see about putting some pictures up tonight if I can find one of those, erm flashy things...... make a clicky noise..... thats it! A camera.

Welcomes, good job you didn't buy that Glanza, its from keighley trade centre....... :lol:

I went to go look at it. It was an absolute pig! Bumpers falling off, entire rear end stripped out very badly, paint flaking off the alloys and the worst part was a sun faded sticker on the bonnet that said "sexy style"... I thought I was gonna hurl when I saw it!

Welcome to the club mate. Do you have any plans, or just keeping it as it is?

I've got some plans. For now I'm keeping it near enough as it is. I'm the first UK owner of it so it's already rockin some pretty sweet and wallet breaking mods from the land of the rising sun :lol:

Cusco coilovers, Advan lightweight racing wheels, bridgestone R101R's, Jasma catback, HKS SSQV dumpvalve, blitz induction kit, HKS Turbo timer and a head unit capable of playing cd's, dvd's, mini-discs and Sat Nav and hands free kit and even service updates.... I cant use it though because the entire thing is in japanese!

However.... I've got plans for exhaust manifold and downpipe etc, RX7 intercooler, port and pollish, re-map etc. ;)

Thats a pretty big rant lol!