i'd be alright with launches, i've found a good solution for grip.

massive wheels and tyres. it helps.

also, 0-60 is a pretty pointless test, and rather tedious. If you're talking drag, then now we're getting somewhere interesting, as actual drag events are far more exhilarating.

Although, if we're talking airfield days, then why not just go along with motorsports events days, they're cheap, well organised, very professional and are renowned for being quality events.

might not be ideal for some of you northern guys but if there's enough interest then i'd happily organise something down this way. i think it goes as far north / east as about oxford, depending on the airfield used. (they hold it 2-3 times a month).

Guest Enzo

ok there is some progress on this guys, joe clifford the editor of banzai is into doin another feature on the club, he can supply the timing gear if we can sort out the venue,

so where do we go from here,

this time round im more interested in getting a selection of higher powered eps timed.

but what about a venue, do any of you guys have an idea where we can do this sort of thing, id like to get a catalogue of performance times after this,

any imput would be welcome as there is no where up here to hold this so.