Has Toy Tuning Got A Web Site?

:p **sigh** this bloody thing again lol mate toy tuning are (theres no other way to put it) WANKERS

toby started off very good i used to use them a lot now i wouldnt go near them. i thought they'd shut down to be honest. theres a few threads on here about them being total rip off merchants.

no mate not at all glad you asked first so we could inform you. weve had no end of poeple posting on here saying "I've ordered something off toy tuning, its been a month and still hasnt come they wont reply to my emails or answer there phone etc" Glad you asked. il find the threads now if you fancy a read

All im going to say is when he was good, he was very good.....shame it didnt last very long. he did a lot for the EP scene but he also pissed a lot of poeple off

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....p;hl=toy+tuning

A lot more where that came from but thats just an idea

theres also an untrusted sellers list and he's on there

more importantly and some what over looked is the fact that the went int recivership and as such wher liqudated meaning they no longer exist and as such dont trade any more so no matter what the opinion of toytuning you couldnt buy and or speak to them if you wanted :p simplessss

I used toytuning for parts i never had a problem & spoke to tobey whom was a decent chap.. understandable others may have had issues

only thing that annoys me is people that never used them and heard bad things then jump on the band wagon that "how bad they were" annoys me.

toytuning done well until they came to a point where they couldnt handle the amount of buisness and thats when it failed.

if they had a propper amount of abled staff it would have been the biggest if not best starlet part selling site.

IF is the word though....as a business man he should have seen the potential in the market and employed more staff to cope with the huge amount of orders and as he didnt this was his downfall

I totally agree with you though if it had been the other way round hed probably have a massive chunk of the starlet market all using him but again HE DIDNT. Dave @ TM-D seems to cope fine and he has a massive amount of orders this is why daves still here bringing in the money and toby's not

interesting to wonder though WHAT IF toby had done things differently as the one good thing about him was he brought in such a good variaty of new parts no one else sold