• 2 weeks later...
40k now

1998 starlet S

34k wen i bought her in march ;)

joz has lowest milage n.a id think in here :wub:

show urself joz <_<

Mwhahaha

I dont think mine was the lowest ever but one of the lowest mileages.

24,500k when bought last october

33,300k now

Peace Out

J :) z

Mine had 16'000 miles on it.

We bought it off an old lady who only used it to go shopping every Wednesday. She use to even keep it In a garage when it wasn't in use. It was absolutely immac when I bought it.

Great stuff. I was delighted...

Mine had 16'000 miles on it.

We bought it off an old lady who only used it to go shopping every Wednesday. She use to even keep it In a garage when it wasn't in use. It was absolutely immac when I bought it.

Great stuff. I was delighted...

Nice one.

Mine was owned by an old man who used it as a runaround and kept it really well looked after.

Only damage it has was caused by me (two days after getting it......oops <_< )

The SR was previously owned by young lad, knew his stuff about Starlet's though, claimed a few mates had GT's and one had a SR-Turbo. Ahh it would be nice to meet him, only lives about 30 mins away from us so we could just pop down to show him the progess!

mines a starlet s.i got it april this year with 43,989 miles on it.i bought it from an old man also.now its got 53,496.i do roughly 1200 miles a month so i have to buy cars with a reasonably low amount of milage.ive just a better job now with more pay and closer to home so it will be cut in half.more dosh for my car instead of fuel whoooooooo!!!!!!!