Monster Motorsport Rolling Road Taster Shots

Right just a quckie then! Ro55ifumi I found your car, except It's not one of the best photographs I have taken sorry, my next mod will be a new camera lens, 200mm instead of 75mm :)

Sparky! Use the link LukeSR posted and see if you can spot your car within my photos! I can't see any reg, although there are a few without reg. plates and ones that aren't visible! Apologies If I haven't captured your car, again tap me on the shoulder next time and I'll pro up some shots for you!! :)

On a side note; apart from JF2 this year, are there any other events planned?

VLJSketch.jpg

Right just a quckie then! Ro55ifumi I found your car, except It's not one of the best photographs I have taken sorry, my next mod will be a new camera lens, 200mm instead of 75mm :)

Sparky! Use the link LukeSR posted and see if you can spot your car within my photos! I can't see any reg, although there are a few without reg. plates and ones that aren't visible! Apologies If I haven't captured your car, again tap me on the shoulder next time and I'll pro up some shots for you!! :)

On a side note; apart from JF2 this year, are there any other events planned?

VLJSketch.jpg

Nice Andy an looking through the pics there is a nice one of my wheel :) Shiny!!!

DSC02556.jpg

Thanks much appreciated

John

Some awesome shots there Andy, we are going to be at JAE this year if you wanna come along and get some good shots :)

Thanks very much! :) JAE eh? I'll have a look-see, what are the dates?

Got any of my dutty gt dude?

Mitch

I'll have a look after work/gym this evening! What's your reg.?

thanks for them andy got a shed loads of my car in it :)

No problem whatsoever, It's as fun for me taking photographs of your cars as It is for you all to show them off I would imagine! :) . I'll sift through some tonight and see what I can tweak and edit for a shopped copy or two, what's your reg.?

• 3 weeks later...