Monster Motorsport Rolling Road Taster Shots

Hi guys! Thanks for the day out at Loughborough, good to meet new people and one's we already know! :)

Original un-edited photographs are being uploaded into photobucket folders as I speak, here are some taster photoshopped shots from today, enjoy!!

OkyScheme.jpg

JellyStarlet.jpg

HellaColour.jpg

Cheers

Andy (Lad with the 350z)

Loving the pics mate and the 350z is proper lush, has a wicked stance and sounds lovely B)

I was in the white Glanza rep by the way :D lol

Cheers very much dude, always nice to hear the car's appreciated! Starting to get somewhere where I want her to be now!

You were parked next to Matt_Glanza at the services weren't you? I did have a look around, great example mate, 'clean-as-you-like' white! :)

We were swannin' round a bit this meet, didn't get a chance to talk to alot of you, we won't be at jap2 this year, but I think we'll be at the next event /RR day or such, so should have a bit more time! Thanks again!!

very nice, who ows that red 98 spec?

The lad's name is Rob Scott, who I don't think is actually on the forum quote me if I'm wrong! Sits with a forged lump, you can see the whole car once I post the pics up!

Nice pics, can you post the link up to the none edited aswell please :(

Think I was behind you and the red glanza on the way home for a little while.

Hi Giggz! Were you? Sorry If we missed you, some zetec (eurgh) fiesta decided he'd attempt to race us....after he'd caught up with us.. 3 of us shot off, left him behind then came upon a bmw cruiser, think Dave ep82's brakes are now non-existent! :(

I will get the pics up as soon as possible, they're all loaded onto photobucket. Just waiting to hear from Jo as she's had the folder to use for magazines portfolios! So look out for your car! :D

Cheers again all!!

nice pics

Thanks very much! Would be nice to get some singular professional shots of some members cars sometime!

Awesome pics mate, hopefully you got some of mine too (green EP91 with the Carbon Bits) seen you snapping pics all day long.

Hi Liam! KNR per-chance? If so don't worry, got your car! :) Very clean too, love the bonnet!

There are 116 photographs once I'm given the all clear!

:)

Get the rest up you tease :D

Haha!! In due time! B) What was your reg. by the way Sparky? I'll see if I have some decent photo's to 'shop' of your car! :(

loving the noise the 350z makes mate :(

did you get any of my car? (silver glanza rep that followed you up)

Thanks very much, took me ages to find an exhaust that had both the sound and looks I wanted! I'm very happy with it! Only trouble is I can't stop driving the car to hear it now!! B)

Good to see you & Dave again mate, pics look like the best you've taken! Wow!

Any of mine? :D

Hi Amjad! Likewise It was good to see you too! Even if you did spend ALL day polishing your car hehe. Thank you kindly, told you I was much better than before! Need to get some proper photos of your car Amjad, you were parked too close to the wall and there were so many people near your car It was hard to get a decent shot!

I've done the best I can do with these, would be nice to get some better shots next time. Give me a tap on the shoulder in future and I'll take multiple shots of all!

AmjadFisheye.jpg

SketchGlanza.jpg

Aww, I had them chomping at the bit there Jo!! :(

I'll get some more photoshopped tomorrow after work guys! Ro55ifumi and Sparky I'll sort your cars out tomorrow too!! :)

Aww, I had them chomping at the bit there Jo!! :(

I'll get some more photoshopped tomorrow after work guys! Ro55ifumi and Sparky I'll sort your cars out tomorrow too!! :)

Cheers Andy, much appreciated :(