genuine members

1 guests, 16 members 0 anonymous members

paul w, abokerek, lobotomy, Add, ibefod, keirz, Blue Icarian Wings, olive, woody, izalaka, whitebranch, amasira, Starlet Nath, Bobby_1983, lingorgrtugu, Ryno

Just had a look to see who's online and...

Are some these funny lookin names for real? I know the real ones but some strange names there! :)

Well I iz reaallll, aiiiiii

My Starlet is gonna luk rude. Need those rims asap through (Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2) , looks like a Grandad car right now. I'll post some pics of it soon so you can see what I'm on about. Its a 1998 i in Red. No power steering or anything, just the way it should be!!

My rims to be

I've had some tips on lowering by 40mm. My only concern is not to kill the original shocks as I haven't got the funds to replace them...

I just looked at the names in that list profiles and they're all spamming the site with shitty adverts, its the same person that has registered about 5 times with the same signiture linking to crap sites, probably best to remove the member i think so we don't suffer another virus attack.

I just looked at the names in that list profiles and they're all spamming the site with shitty adverts, its the same person that has registered about 5 times with the same signiture linking to crap sites, probably best to remove the member i think so we don't suffer another virus attack.

Thats what i thought it was,hence the post. Don't want anymore nasty's turning up an infecting peeps again! :ph34r: