ok i just started some work on my V.

gettin some PINK detail on it

taken the intake pipes off the turbo

removed some random bracket

removed the boost restriction

made a temp breather pipe

2 new tyres

fitted my TRS

removed the BOV and capped off the pipes and inlet.

painted my boost pipes matt black

so yeah im going to buy some meister coilovers and then get my wheels and rocker cover done black next week.

so heres a few pics.

and ive just ordered some samco hoses for the boost pipes and FMIC in pink ha ha.

12312312y.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cimg0603.jpg

cimg0607p.jpg

cimg0608ts.jpg

THIS IS HOW I WANT IT

12312312.jpg

cimg0611.jpg

cimg0596v.jpg

cimg0609y.jpg

cimg0599n.jpg

need some help with the boost guage wiring :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jus a gues but i think its red=live brown=negative and yellow=switch (for lights), so red to a live when ignition is on brown to ground and yellow to side light switch maybe jus a gues give it a try hope it helps :)

aj

looks nice mate :) recon the bay needs a good clean tho!

looking forward to seeing this pink!

oh its gunna get cleaned at work mate dont worry, and yeah thoe hoses look well nice ordered a coolant set too

yup it worked ha ha, i just need to find a suitable mouting point :) and i deprate ned coilovers or some shocks and springs to drop it, the ones i have on have been cut by previous owner so they lift

Today ive fitted my matt black strut brace i repainted, becuase it was all tatty and dull, looks 100% better if you ask me.next im going to do the rocker cover matt black, and the rest of my boost pipes, ive not fitted the pipe correctly as im buying a new turbo kit this weekend, custom tall ram style manifold and a hybrid kkk audi turbo, with external wastegate and screamer pipe. also i got one of my recaros fitted, which is quite high becuase of the glanza rails, but its a large improvement from the old seats lol, next on the cards is a new ecu and a nice remap to set up the turbo and get it running nice, im hoping for 200bhp at least, heres a few pics lads. :)

cimg0658k.jpg

cimg0659d.jpg

cimg0660.jpg

cimg0661.jpg

cimg0663t.jpg

cimg0664.jpg

cimg0665p.jpg

cimg0666c.jpg

ah the can is temp dude, dont worry ha ha, im gunna buy a nice catch tank and paint it matt black and them get some black hose braid to cover all teh thin pipes, i have lots left from my old pc build lol

update:

just payed for my turbo set up and an external wastegate, now due to the size of the manifold i have to remove the rediator and replace it with a civic slim one, so ive purchased a nice shiney aluminium one and a sliline fan with a fitting kit lol, its getting expensive now. as i need some 330cc injectors and a FCD and a FPR im bidding on a HKS FCD atm, so fingers crossed,

if anyone would like to recomend me a decent fpr that doesnt cost the world, let me know :thumbsup: pics tonight

YEAH JOSHEY its jut a can i seen it in the fridge in a shop so i had to have it lol, then i found some random pipe in the garage and boom lol its not perm, will be getting a real one soon lol

Holy large pictures batman!!!!!!!!!!!1

x2 awesome quality but it takes 30 minits to load

12312312y.jpg

Car has such a epic stance, is it like this in real life of is this a photo shop?

Catch can i pretty gnarly also.

ok guys as promised i picked up my turbo kit today along with the external wastegate and screamer pipe, my civic rad alo came this morning ^_^ well happy, enjoy some pics, i will start fitting on monday :thumbsup:

cimg0668d.jpg

cimg0670x.jpg

cimg0672.jpg

cimg0674.jpg

cimg0675zm.jpg

cimg0676e.jpg

cimg0677m.jpg

cimg0678n.jpg

cimg0679c.jpg

cimg0680r.jpg

cimg0681r.jpg

cimg0683p.jpg