• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

FITTED IT THIS WEEKEND :o

i got my sfs hoses, and fitted my matt black boost pipe and i cleaned up my rocker cover with some wheel cleaner

i need some more boost pipes to the outlet from the turbo and i need a longer oil return pipe, and my exhaust is 3" too long arrrrgh shall all be sorted soon, so heres a few pics here for ya,

cimg0697.jpg

cimg0698q.jpg

cimg0699c.jpg

cimg0700w.jpg

cimg0701yn.jpg

cimg0702t.jpg

cimg0703c.jpg

cimg0704u.jpg

cimg0705.jpg

cimg0706m.jpg

cimg0707y.jpg

cimg0708.jpg

im full on jellous.... looks crazy! reallly looking forward to see what else you do :p

thanks mate, ive just ordered a Fuel pressure regulator and im buying a Blitz dual selanoid boost controller tonight from a good friend, so ill set the fueling and run it at 0.7 bar, until i can afford some nice injectors a bigger fuel pum, managment and a remap :o i also need to figure out how to fit my external wastegate lol, as im not sure which end goes where, and theres a washer/seal sort of thing, and it doesnt sit flat with the manifold, so im lost lol. im still also wating for some decals from ACEIMAGEUK lol they seem to be taking the piss slightly

for styling id like some new lightweight wheels, and then ill be looking at a WMS or K=SPORT brake system up front lol when funds allow :D

got a little bored while i wait some my rad hoses from SOCKS and my fuel pressure reg :o so i decided to clean my ash tray seen as it smelt realy realy bad of stale smoke.... (i dont smoke, its JDM smoke)

anyhow, i found it had a crack on the bottom and it was held on by some crap glue, i decided to fill it with this non slit mat i have, and use it as a little tray to hide things lol, and then i thought hmm, ill see if my turbo timer fits, and it did :p so heres a few pics, i also put some non slip mat in the shelf under the head unit.

NOTE: excuse the no dash facia, its getting flocked :D, and the messy glue as i shall be sorting it out soon.

cimg0711.jpg

cimg0712y.jpg

cimg0713.jpg

cimg0714q.jpg

cimg0715c.jpg

cimg0716p.jpg

Recieved my heat wrap today so me and my girlfriend got on it ha ha, she made a sweet job because shes only got small witch fingers lol, kinda forgot to wear gloves too lol i also recieved my HKS oil cap and a breather filter, along with some jdm decals lol which fran was also let loose with and i dont think she did a bad job choosing where they go lol,i also got a small trd gel sticker to fit over the ash tray handle still wating on some samco hoses from good old SOCKS :)

cimg0798yl.jpg

cimg0799.jpg

cimg0800b.jpg

cimg0801n.jpg

cimg0803m.jpg

cimg0804.jpg

cimg0805.jpg

cimg0806j.jpg

cimg0807h.jpg

cimg0808p.jpg

cimg0809i.jpg

cimg0810k.jpg

cimg0811g.jpg

cimg0812s.jpg

cimg0813u.jpg

cimg0814f.jpg

cimg0815r.jpg

• 1 month later...

good work mate :p

What external wastegate is that? Its not a cheap one from ebay is it? I hope not.

Im liking the pink rocker cover but be careful on the filter as mine started to leak and fucked the paint on the rocker cover,

p.s get some engine degreaser B)

sorry for the late reply, erm the rocker is just test fitted for the pics lol, the seals are still sat on my strut top, might be able to see in the pics lol...

the wastegate is a cheap one unfortunatly, but im saving for a pink tial one at the moment, to go with some other bits, money is tight at the moment, so im abit stuck :mellow:

might have to sel the blitz boost controller and buy a bleed valve so i can get it on the road :)

going to get some coilovers ordered, and ive just had a rear strut brace welded in the back (pics soon)

im going to be respraying the interior as im stripping the back end (pink?) ha ha

Strip the rear and paint it pink = WIN :mellow:

well i was thinking about it, but i suck at painting ha ha, but i reacon it might look too much, i was only using the pink colour for detailing, because im wating some d2 brakes or something like that pretty soon, arrrgh its so hard to choose, it wouldnt cost much to paint it realy, so i suppose if it looked crap i could always do it again white? lol