Ep91 Eibach Vs Apex (35mm)

well i wanted a good suspension set up with out going over the top. i dont want to go lower than 35mm. i have been fortunate enough to get a hold of some Apex springs and now snapped up some eibach potenza ones.

now i dont know which ones to keep, i think that the eibach ones will be better as i think they are better quality than the apex springs. i have herd good things about apex as well. i think springs rates will be important.

i cant be bothered to change my suspension twice and see which is better. (too long winded).

so any experiences of using them?? which ones do you think are better?? any related comments are welcome :thumbsup:

thanks in advance guys ^_^

Trying both is the best way to find out, even if it is a pain in the arse.

What shock absorbers will you be using?

Just for the sake of choosing a "better" name, I'd say go with the Eibach ones.

the apex 1s are good, ive got them on mine, but the back tends to scrub if ive got 2 or more passengers, and go over a bump in the road or dip or something, the front are fine, nice and stiff and no scrubbing

go apex on the front eibach on the back lol

thanks for the comments ^_^ ,

yeh will probably try both sets and see which are better, got a lot of humps in my area so will be able to see if they scrape.

i got adjustable koni shocks on front and kyb climb gear on rear. bit odd but i hope it will be alright :thumbsup: