• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea where these places are but I'm sure I'll find them. I'm up for anywhere :thumbsup:

me too! just want to see some more starboos! if you guys could arrange with the pub and get a postcode that would be awesome :)

Hi I'm from Salisbury I would be up for a meet soon don't know anyone round here with another Glanza. I've seen a couple around think one might be yours Bex and I think I've seen yours Rossi. Are you going to the Max Power meet on 26th Sept?

Hi I'm from Salisbury I would be up for a meet soon don't know anyone round here with another Glanza. I've seen a couple around think one might be yours Bex and I think I've seen yours Rossi. Are you going to the Max Power meet on 26th Sept?

alright dude!

you keeping your car now then? i see you had it up for sale?

yeah you definately seen me at janspeed and japfest and yesterday low flying corner lol im going to the maxpower meet trying to get more on uksc to go but no luck so far :)

alright dude!

you keeping your car now then? i see you had it up for sale?

yeah you definately seen me at janspeed and japfest and yesterday low flying corner lol im going to the maxpower meet trying to get more on uksc to go but no luck so far :)

Yeah keeping it now its to clean to sell. I thought that was you yesterday. I saw 3 Glanzas yesterday in and around Salisbury/Amesbury.

I know the guy who's organising the show quite well going to be a good one. :)

Yeah I saw you yesterday. I was behind you actually! Your car is lush and also made me want to lower mine more! :)

Would be nice to get some thing sorted, if we do go to the pub, coke for me... im only 17 :(

I'd hope you wouldn't be drinking anyway seen as though you'd be driving!

But yeah I think we should definately set a date or this is going to be a massive thread with nothing actually happening! ha

Yeah I saw you yesterday. I was behind you actually! Your car is lush and also made me want to lower mine more! :D

Thanks I saw u behind me pressed the rear heated screen instead of hazards lol. Coilovers are the way to go if you want it lower. :D

So are we going to have a meet up soon we need more action on this I say 19th Sept if thats ok with everyone not sure where has a location been decided yet?

Well i turned up at about 7:20 and stayed for a bit. Had a good ol chat with Ollie, nice to meet you dude :p

Maybe because it was short notice there where only a few peeps about.

I think we need to just choose a date and venue and start a proper meet.

Jason :p