• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks arse!! Realy wanted to go but the v still isnt finished :) hope you have a good turn out guys n girls, defo need another meet in the coming months and will defo be there!!!!!

I think we need more South meets! If this ones any good then we will do another im sure, might be worth doing a regular thing if people are up for it?

Good to meet some of ya tonight! Sorry I had to skip out early, Great to see some nice and big power cars are kicking round the south coast. Also good to have the chance to pick some brains face to face!

@ Jason, can't wait to see death wish at a meet !

Cheers (Tall) Tom - Silver V Still need to post some pic's up of it! doh

Great to meet you guys, sorry if i didn't speak to everyone.

Good little meet that though ^_^ Was surprised at how many Glanza's there where, but not one GT ;) Felt a bit left out not having a Glanza. Hopefully next year i will be able to bring along my 'parts of a glanza/gt' ^_^

Would be awsome if we made this a regular thing. Might be worth swapping locations around a bit, i didn't really have to travel far but i know some others had quite a drive to get there!

Jason ;)