• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the record I'll be living in Southampton from October onwards, but won't ave the car with me lol B)

I can come pick ya up dude if you want to attend a meet B)

if we can get a good turn out we could arrange a monthly meet or something or seasonal meet depends on what every one thinks be good to actually do this and meet a few starlet nuts

Im happy to do a regular thing, as long as you don't mind me attending. Im happy to do whatever, weekends, evenings etc :)

I'd rather weekday evenings but anytime is good really. The only thing I am worrying about is Police, which is always annoying especially if people come from a distance. I usually go to meets in Andover once a week as we go on private land. I may be able to see if we can do something there?

Or if its too far for people I don't mind going to Southampton as that seems like a pretty local place for everyone?

I'd rather weekday evenings but anytime is good really. The only thing I am worrying about is Police, which is always annoying especially if people come from a distance. I usually go to meets in Andover once a week as we go on private land. I may be able to see if we can do something there?

Or if its too far for people I don't mind going to Southampton as that seems like a pretty local place for everyone?

i was thinking the vine inn car park on hour roundabout near southampton, bournemouth, winchester, salisbury bang in the middle near all the major roads and mcdonalds or pub food if anyone is hungry but i duno depends what time is good for every one and day??

i was thinking the vine inn car park on hour roundabout near southampton, bournemouth, winchester, salisbury bang in the middle near all the major roads and mcdonalds or pub food if anyone is hungry but i duno depends what time is good for every one and day??

Actually thats not a bad call. Everyone coming from Bournemouth/Southampton/Salisbury will be going past that roundabout so makes sense.

Jason B)

Actually thats not a bad call. Everyone coming from Bournemouth/Southampton/Salisbury will be going past that roundabout so makes sense.

Jason B)

rossi you going to give the place a heads up if and when we do choose to go there? also we have regular meets in hampshire with the HJC and the police don't seem to mind us too much, but we do warn them when we are gathering 'on masse' so to speak.

rossi you going to give the place a heads up if and when we do choose to go there? also we have regular meets in hampshire with the HJC and the police don't seem to mind us too much, but we do warn them when we are gathering 'on masse' so to speak.

yeah i can do if it gets to arranging a date and time but its a pub they wont mind as long as your just being social having a drink not racing about revving your engines in the carpark but i can just in case but need everyones input for a date?

i'm easy through august, but after that not so sure, don't mind evening or weekends (not very helpful really was i?)

cool cool wish all the others were as keen so we could organise this..

havent seen many starlets around be nice to have a look at some and get some tips :o

so when is this happening? is there a date set yet?

im goin to the pub today with a few mates as we are planning are bits for our trip to nurburgring i will let the pub know we are planning one then i shall post a date :)

• 2 weeks later...
im goin to the pub today with a few mates as we are planning are bits for our trip to nurburgring i will let the pub know we are planning one then i shall post a date :rolleyes:

sorry everyone been on holiday down newquay duno if your interested in the meet in salisbury maxpower event should be good and a chance to look at alot of other cars.

the pub werent that happy with us meeting in there carpark so this meet might be a better way to meet?

If not then the Staples/Tesco carpark in Southampton? Just come from a meet there and there is always a few there, I don't know who you would contact to find out if it was alright. :/

personally i wouldnt ask for permission most places wont say no as long as your not being twats and you buy a drink lol pub wise we could still meet at hour roundabout just go in the services park either in mc D's or lorry park??