Alright Superspat

No mine's a very standard looking silver V with only a turbo can and 14's at the mo. I got a load a bits i've been collecting so it will have some significant changes soon. I see the white one about all the time to but havn't had a change to chat to him, He's done quite a bit of work on it since he's had it from what I can see. You got a black GT??

Cheers Tom

i should be able to make it as well, tommykite were are you from as i live in lymington, have you got the white v with black wheels???

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright guys!! got some bad news i cant make sunday ^_^ was in for coilovers and service at my mates garage but last night my clutch went and car wont go into gear just what i need when im ment to be goin to nurburgring in 2 weeks waiting for parts to arrive im gutted was so looking forward to seeing some more starlets hope you all have a good time im pissed i cant make it sorry

alright guys!! got some bad news i cant make sunday :) was in for coilovers and service at my mates garage but last night my clutch went and car wont go into gear just what i need when im ment to be goin to nurburgring in 2 weeks waiting for parts to arrive im gutted was so looking forward to seeing some more starlets hope you all have a good time im pissed i cant make it sorry

Yo Rossi if u still want to go I could give u a lift if u want. Let me know ^_^

im sure if we all get a drink there will not be a prob like you said jason we can always go some where else:)

Im sure they will be fine as like you say a few will buy drinks etc. The only problem i can see is that space is limited, at the worst case when everyone has arrived we can move onto the new forest somewhere :)