• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for that. Think I may have seen you driving through Salisbury a few weeks ago! Didn't think anyone round here was on the forum. :)

yer most probaly im in amesbury always driving about keep seeing black gt's and I've seen one V in salisbury too but never really met up with a group of people with starlets :p

what mods you got?

I haven't really seen any starlets tbh, need to sort that out!

Ermm I have a few, Can't really remember them all off the top off my head because I bought it like that and I'm a noob! ha. The only thing I've done is lowered it. It has a big fmic (therefore no air con), rota grid alloys, hks actuator, Greddy dump valve. I also know it has around 187 bhp :)

What about yours?

I haven't really seen any starlets tbh, need to sort that out!

Ermm I have a few, Can't really remember them all off the top off my head because I bought it like that and I'm a noob! ha. The only thing I've done is lowered it. It has a big fmic (therefore no air con), rota grid alloys, hks actuator, Greddy dump valve. I also know it has around 187 bhp :)

What about yours?

mine needs lowering but so far i have

1. WEPR ct9 power up kit

2. Gen 2 hybrid turbo ct9

3. buddyclub spec 2 exhaust

4. HDI fmic

5. Monster motorsport Air filter relocation

6. Greedy profec b spec 2

7. HKS turbo timer

8. HKS ssqv

9. Greedy emange blue & TD remap

10. Magnecor competition leads

11. Tial wastegate

12. White Rota grids 15"

lots more in mind im tempted to go td04 too

where abouts in salisbury are ya?

Nice. Must have some power on it then!

I live in Old Sarum usually in and around Andover though as thats where all my friends are.

cool yeah i hope its got some power but i duno what its pushing need it dyno'd lol its weird ive never seen your car about do you drive it much?

both o you should come to japfest on the 15th of august :) ant ockingham, even if it means you have to park in the carpark, you can still come over and introduce yourselves :p

i would pal but im down newquay at that time are any of you goin to trax? if not i might try make my way to JAE

no mate its not, im southampton, churcherj and Baretta are also and ollie425 is winchester theres also tomtheman in eastleigh and a few others floating about bud. a meet would be cool few of us have been thinking of that for a while :)

doh how could i of forgot dan aswell in bournemouth, sorry dude :p

:)

these are the glanza peope i know in poole/ bournemouth

Black V 1: GlanzaV (TGTT)

Black V 2: Rob16v

Black V 3: Can't remember

White V: DaveEG (TGTT)

Red V: guy86

Red S: ME!

doh how could i of forgot dan aswell in bournemouth, sorry dude :)

and me in southampton/winchester also :p Although i don't have a glanza but im happy to meet up in the lex......and will bring the demon along when its done :p

Jason :p

Anywhere is good for me.

I work in Winchester but live in southampton.

I guess it would be a case of see who's up for it and pick a location that is central to the masses.

Jason B)