Thats just showing off Lewis haha!

But then again my Tattooist said I'm the only girl she knows that can stand pain,my elbow hurt the most but after 8hrs work you kinda get used to the pain lol!

I was meant to go back yesterday but I'm not healed yet & it's kinda a sleeve that's fucked up,basically I went to a tattooisthe started doing me my sleeve & dissapearing act after he had started it!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nazzuro that is an outstanding tat mate want to get a phoenix myself sometime.

here's an old pic of mine i've still not got round to getting it finished my mate done this one for me only the 5th tattoo he had done at that time and it kind of shows some of the outline is ran in some parts so i'm gonna get someone pro to finish it off easily sorted think it was just to big a tat for him at the time.

P250209_1439.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Got some good tats on this thread how have i not seen it before! Lew you show of lol they do look pretty fine tho :p

I love tattoo's cant really take any pictures of mine tho but i'll try find some way lol So far got my whole back, back on my thighs, side of one leg and bum lol and my newest inside on my arm and armpit.

Lews in again on saturday to so i'll get a pic of his on the back of his knee!

Zoelegtattoo.jpg

This is my leg one but had more work done since this was taken and booked in again next week

DSC00115.jpg

My back so far but lots more to be done :) I'll get Lew to get a pic of my others this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Some amazing tattoos in this thread.

I have a couple, 2 really old ones done 14 years ago, a strawberry on my hip and a dragon in the small of my back and a large back piece, don't think I have any up to date pics of the whole thing, this was up to the session before last have had 2 hummingbirds added since then will have to get James to take some new photos of the whole thing

383948_2885641304448_690330236_n.jpg

Starting on a japenese phoenix on my leg on Wednesday, can't wait :)