Brake Calipers / Drums Paint Colours

I am looking to change the appearence of my calipers and rear drums and would like to know what you guys have done, i currently have black wheels with chrome lip on a green EP, i will post a picture later of it to see if anyone can do any photoshop magic to them,

i was thinking of painting them in a lime green and then apply some silver/chrome decals on them to give it a different look.

if any of you guys got any close up images of what you have done to your calipers this would be a great help. :o

I have just seen your facebook comment on my car lol! Silver does look nice and flash but then I would be copying you, just want to do it a little different, going to take some pics of the car 2mro once I wash it and upload pic to laptop and see how I can change the colour on it in photoshop.

I wouldn't go for decals, black drums and silver calipers I have on mine which go well with black/chrome wheels! :o