What Detailing Products Do People Use?

Currently looking at setting up a little side business supplying quality car detailing products.

What products do people use to keep their car up to their high standards?

Already looking into stocking Harly Wax (you might not of heard of it be trust me it rocks) and Poorboys

Geo - Not sure what the turnover will be but just wondered what the costs were to be able to trade/have a little subforum etc? Will be offering special discounts for UKSC due to being on here (and the old site :o ) for so long. Wanting to put banner in my sig etc

Obviously don't want to break any rules

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I used to like Autoglym but have seen and tried different options now. Seems a lot of people pay for the Autoglym name, they certainly overcharge retail customers in comparisson with their trade customers. But after a bit of a fall out with them and a lack of communication I doubt I will be stocking them

Well I have contacted soft99 for them as it seems I cannot find anyone in the UK supplying them.

Got a feeling many JDM lovers will buy them just for teh looks

"I'm so JDM I import my wax from Tokyo!"

Looking into Dodo juice as that gets good reviews too!

Also might have some handmade carnauba wax, using all natural stuff but that will depend on development lol

Just got a tub of Harly wax to try yesterday, my word it is awesome!

As an example of someone who uses it:

150706cj-canam02.jpg

Anyone in the yorkshire area fancy a free try of it?

Hmmm prob a bit far from Leeds then Rob :p

Basically, I want someone near that wants me to wax their car! Obviously they will have to wash their car, and polish it if they want to, and I will just wax it using my harly wax for them

Hell, I might even polish it if they supply a brew or two :thumbsup:

I used to use Megs three stage (Paint cleaner, polish and carnauba wax) but recently bought a tub of Turtlewax Ice Paste and christ that does well IMO! Also hides small/light scratches well too, and works really well on black trim! And then I use Autoglym Tyre Dresser.

But, if someone tries this JDM stuffs, I shall be interested! :thumbsup: