What Detailing Products Do People Use?

Top man on the foam lances, will you be getting snow foam in as well buddy?? just make sure you get the good lancers as a lot of them have plastic inside rather then metal( dont last lol) there just some of the products ive got/use... and no i haven't tried the Harley's wax yet dude. :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top man on the foam lances, will you be getting snow foam in as well buddy?? just make sure you get the good lancers as a lot of them have plastic inside rather then metal( dont last lol) there just some of the products ive got/use... and no i haven't tried the Harley's wax yet dude. :)

Yeah will be selling snow foam and autobrite's new magifoam (clings for up to 30 mins). The Gb will include 500ml snow foam :)

Not gonna stick prices up yet until Geo gives me the thumbs up

The foam lance is the part that connects to your pressure washer

The Snow foam is the product you use with the Lance

Yeah will be selling snow foam and autobrite's new magifoam (clings for up to 30 mins). The Gb will include 500ml snow foam :)

To be honest with you matey im not to bothered about the new magifoarm, to me 30 Min's is to long for a foam to sit on your paint, this is my personal opinion.

I think it is too, personally Id leave it 10 mins while I whizz round wheels, little nooks and crannys like badges, plus it smells of banana :)

Normal snow foam is good enough for what I want to do

Thats a Youtube video of one in action. Generally it is foam on, dwell while you run around cleaning badges etc, rinse off, then you can either wash using the two bucket method OR some people like to refoam and use as shampoo.

In winter providing you have a good protection with a few layers of wax you could get away with nipping outside, snowfoam, dwell rinse just to get rid of salt etc then a proper wash every now and then

When you think of putting an order on dude let me know and I'll see what sort of deal i could do :)

will put my order in sometime today would be nice if you can do me a deal on the following

tub of harly wax

that berry blast tyre gel for my scuttle panel

recomend me something to clean and seal my wheels(black painted wheels)

sure i need few more thing but just can think em up right now

thanx

ragz

normal laquered wheels or painted ones?

The very cherry either acid or non acid is dilutable up to 10-1 but can make your own strength depending on how bad they are

• 3 months later...
Yea they are a good starting kit easy to use with good results! Get a few coats of decent wax on now to protect it! :thumbsup: gimmie a about if you need owt!

Cheers Rob already put a layer of Magiuers wax on too <_<