Wtf Were These Thinking!

crazystory one of the twins got released from the police then stabbed to death a dude who invited her in his home as she said she needed some where to stay she then escapes from the house hitting a hammer of her head while she is running and then jumps of a 40foot bridge survives with fractured skull and 2 broken ankles, totaly fcuking head loose!the thing that got me was when she came out of the hospital she was acting like nothing had happened at all and not botherd about how her sister was.

i can't undestand why you would do that, it's horrible! i started to watch that but it made me sick... she ran into the wheels of a moving lorry.

the poor drivers of those cars have to live with that for whole live, some one comminting suiced with you're car.

the poor red R33 aswell at the start. some bitch running into an R33!

i can't undestand why you would do that, it's horrible! i started to watch that but it made me sick... she ran into the wheels of a moving lorry.

the poor drivers of those cars have to live with that for whole live, some one comminting suiced with you're car.

the poor red R33 aswell at the start. some bitch running into an R33!

You meaning as in 33 Skyline ? If so i don't think that's a Skyline to be honest

I dunno may be not to clear to be honest, I watched it start to finish aswel, That Swedish twat would get it when she come out of prison if i was that bloke's brother, Then I'd just hand myself in Life for a Life!

:lol:

i remember seeing on the net about them running onto the motorway and getting up and fighting with the coppers when it happened i never knew the mad psycho bitch went on to kill some guy, and never had any previous mental disorder before :o, and whats worse is she could be free next year.

Just 5 years for killing someone...

And its stupid how she was released just two days after attempting to run out in traffic... 3 times.. assaulting an officer and blatently being on another planet without being intoxicated... somthing was obviously not right..

Stupid

Mitch