My Car Is Up For Sale People

As said my car is up for sale :)

Ever since i've seen Socks white Glanza in his video spitting flames :) ... I want one lol! So decided to have a go at shifting mine and start looking for a standard white Glanza, If my car doesn't sell for as near as im asking as possible though I'll just keep it.

It's in the for sale section if anyone is interested

I must be :)

your not the only one who cant stop watching that video matey, including me! "PowerGetter" exhausts ftw!

Your GT is tidy but persue what you want! Glanzas are awesome fun :lol:

It's all your fault haha!! No that video has made me want one more then anything, But will only sell the GT if i get what i want for it, I'm quite happy to keep it for a long while <_<

No it's not just that i just like the look of the Glanza's,

And after seeing that video it just looks awesome compared to my GT!

It's dependant on Insurance cost's at the moment though.. As before i got my GT i couldn't get insurance on a Glanza until im 21 apparently, When i got the GT they would all of a sudden insure me, Now they won't until im 21 again for some reason <_<

youll regret it trust me, gt's are better..

i dunno what it is about 91's but they feel soo different when pushed hard. almost soft round the edges.. not sure if that makes sense but thats the impression i got, didnt like it and sold it within the month..

youll regret it trust me, gt's are better..

i dunno what it is about 91's but they feel soo different when pushed hard. almost soft round the edges.. not sure if that makes sense but thats the impression i got, didnt like it and sold it within the month..

<_< I think i need to go road test one first then, I don't really want to sell this and regret it, took me ages to find

thats when i was selling mine, but just couldnt let it go haha.

I know i tried to buy it enough times haha

ive just finished ripping a white 1 to bits aswell haha

^^ i know I've got half of it :lol:

Dude GET A WHITE GT. no glanza will ever look better trust me. white quadlight GT with a full toms kit you will cream your pants over all day. wait till after winter and mine should be ready i always dreamed about owning a white GT and now i do i love them even more <_<

I know i tried to buy it enough times haha

^^ i know I've got half of it :lol:

Dude GET A WHITE GT. no glanza will ever look better trust me. white quadlight GT with a full toms kit you will cream your pants over all day. wait till after winter and mine should be ready i always dreamed about owning a white GT and now i do i love them even more <_<

***Waits for Sanchez***