What Happend On The Way Back From Japfest

after a amazing day day at japfest seeing the cars, meeting the people and just enjoying myself throughout the day, on the way home i herd some bangs under the car. so i was like whats happend ? about 3 more miles down the road i herd a bang from underneath the car so i shat myself! the car started swaying and then vibrating huuge ammounts so i pulled over, after having alook around i saw this!

40522_486761469545_790529545_6859376_1950169_n.jpg

i thaught what the fek has happend! i looked underneath and one of the bolts that holds the strut and the hub together had come loose.. silly me.

so had to call the AA and get it toed home :/

40850_486761619545_790529545_6859379_3115435_n.jpg

35968_486761644545_790529545_6859384_8309872_n.jpg

even tho all this happend with hours of waiting we still fineshed the day with a smile on our faces :)

I've learnt one lesson though... TIGHTEN UP THE BOLTS NEXT TIME!

good day at japfest guys was good to see you all :)

Guest cheshireglanza

hi my car went on the back off aa lorry last night two with bad misfire and so did markoos car kept blown fuses took bout 5 hours to get home which should have took 2

chez i saw your car! but not you lol wanted to say cheers for the injector seals! ahh bad times mate hope you get your car fixed! I've got some new bolts and nilocks so hopefully wont happen again lol

tbf it dose look like a drift car in the pic :)

having a propper look 2nite as far as i can see no other damage!