picked this up at work last week, i offered the guy money as he broke it and he was happy with my offer.

@ glanza cl- its already remaped bud but i think the launch control hasnt been enabled and the anti lag cant be put onto a standard ecu, but that will be sorted later on with a hydra ecu <_<

thanks guys. i should have some more pic's up this week of where im at with it

@ rubix- do you know if the rim will fit a 5? seen a few for a 4 but not many for a 5 onwards bud

cheers guys! ive been flat out on this for the last week. i got the engine out and stripped down bare this week for repairs and when i was there i found a few nice extras that i didnt know about so happy days :thumbsup:

i am 23 but will be 24 in a few months bud. i know its not going to be cheap but nothing fun ever is

haha hey ben its dan, from xr? :thumbsup: haha i soo want your V :L but i dnoo how much i can come up with as my cars goin for 1500 thrusday or friday =/ ill have to try get sum cash sorted and we can make a deal maybe :(

id like to have it as we said be4 lol as u can make more cash of the bits u take off plus it drops the price down :)

i know you want it dan fella, i'll have a good think about it man and see what my options are man.

thats a really nice example there man, thats not to bad on the insurance either dude. cheapset ive had so far is £1900 but i havent really tried if im honest