Fishy's 2-tone Mk1 Gt

Sweet man, this car ripped at japfest. The rx8 made me laugh..

Got a couple clips of it in my 'montage' when i get it to work.

Also i dont know whether you know... But am i able to get hold of track pictures from japfest? Is there a website at all?

Mitch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks awesome, those RGs totally make the car if you ask me! Looking forward to updates! :D

Cheers mate!! they are my old ones from sham :p

Sweet man, this car ripped at japfest. The rx8 made me laugh..

Got a couple clips of it in my 'montage' when i get it to work.

Also i dont know whether you know... But am i able to get hold of track pictures from japfest? Is there a website at all?

Mitch

Thanks mate :D and haha im looking forward to the montage :D

Car is looking great and looking forward to the build :D unlucky about that bloody back panel though :D, at least it will get fixed though!

I really could do with cleaning up my bay its stinking!!

cheers fella, you ripped up the track well! and yeh true, it looks alot better, i.e how it did at japfest2 but hmmm we shall see what the insurance company decide to pay out.... if and when they pay out...

and haha yehhh rip it out get your hands dirty and stick it back in!! lol. looking forward to another track day but up against you next time :D

Update :

Did a compression test tonight as the old girl has been using abit of oil.... a litre and abit in just under a week..

It appears not to be throwing it out the back according to several different people who have followed me and it is not leaking... it has baffled me a little..

anyhows results are as follows......

cyl 1:

081114e1.jpg

cyl 2 :

85d94928.jpg

cyl 3 :

9530ebe8.jpg

cyl 4 :

c4721153.jpg

They all apear to be between 150-160 which i am happy with tbh, its not the highest but its consistent and surprise surpise the cyl that was lowest was no.3!

its not used hardly anysince since i gave her a top up after track.. and she had some abuse all that evening after jf2 aswell to see if hard driving makes a difference..... looks like i shall have to keep hunting haha and monitor it closely...

Shame about the damage mate hope it gets sorted, it needs to stay OEM colour, looks awsome as it is or imagine a TOM's kit in that gold colour :rolleyes:

Plans sound good mate, just what a track slag needs ;)

sorry to see the dent buddy, I've had that happen to me, its infuriating!!! clearly the ability to reverse without hitting someones pride and joy is beyond some fools.

however, the two tone looks awesome!!!! nice project dude! keep up the great work!

Phil.

unbelievable isnt it mate!

but thanks muchly :rolleyes:

on a side note, fte in yours yet?? not checked thread in years... lol

unbelievable is right man, but at least u got the goat that hit urs, the feacker that hit mine pissed off!!!

and i see u've posted in my thread (althho i havnt read it yet) so im guessin u now know the answer to your question lol!

lookin forward to watching this project of urs man!

Phil.

True mate but I dunno if there is going to be a pay out... Fricking wants to be though!

And haha yeh mate looks epic, congrats dude, glad you made it in the end :-)).

And yehh I dunno what's going to happen.. It's cheaper to buy a whole shell than get the bitch repaired.... Hmmmm.

Interesting figures on the compression, i'll have to test mine tomorrow and see what i get to compare. I'll post em on my build thread tomorrow, ooo got some new lightweight magnesium wheels on mine now too!!, my wheels are 35% lighter than my old ones and it makes a noticeable difference in straightline pickup!

Cant wait for Trax to give em a go on track :thumbsup:

True mate but I dunno if there is going to be a pay out... Fricking wants to be though!

And haha yeh mate looks epic, congrats dude, glad you made it in the end :-)).

And yehh I dunno what's going to happen.. It's cheaper to buy a whole shell than get the bitch repaired.... Hmmmm.

• 6 months later...

Yea it's still about lol..new owner isn't on here tho. Not alots gonna happen to it apart from a weld-in cage and that's about it I think..

may have to put the '91 build on here now there's some pics in the thread link I posted..

• 3 months later...