Hi all ive recently bought myself a Mk1 gt turbo it has a few things rong with it as you will see of my other threads needs a new bonnet new wing and the slam pannel as seen better days but apart from that its in really good condition i was just wondering if some 1 could tell me what Bhp i would be pushing aprox current mods are

Piper cross induction kit

Full de-cat through exhaust system

Front mount intercooler not sure which brand

And im not to sure which the other bits and bobs are im guesing pritty much standerd BHP ?? thanks alot ty

Edited by Tyron Devine
moved to the right section for you dude. :thumbsup:

thanks mate im new to this pritty shit to lol what other engine mods could i do to get more power besides tdo4 and so on i dont have that kind of money as im only 18 student and getting £20 a week ema lol

£20 a week, wow i couldn't even rent a hooker for the night for £20!!!!

why mate do u have to pay for sexx ??? haha only jokeing no ive got money just im studying motor body vehicle repair spray painting cars ect and i nly get paid £20 a week i dont have tht spend on a car lol im just after some cheap mods ?

why mate do u have to pay for sexx ??? haha only jokeing no ive got money just im studying motor body vehicle repair spray painting cars ect and i nly get paid £20 a week i dont have tht spend on a car lol im just after some cheap mods ?

Nah, maybe for some weekend fun though :thumbsup:B)

£20 a week, wow i couldn't even rent a hooker for the night for £20!!!!

You get it when you bum your teachers to sign you on the register early when you're late - government spooning scheme