Which Pipes Do I Block Off For Chatter?

for chatter? the air rushing backwards over the turbo noise? surely that's not what you're looking for as it reduces the life of the turbo? if it is what you are going for though then remove the recirc/dump valve.

Ah okay thanks for that! I thought it was an aftermarket DV on there, I didn't think recirc valves had an audible dump :thumbsup:

Steed yes, I want that awesome sound lol! There's always been debate about whether they damage the Turbos, a lot of people run without a DV so I'm gonna go ahead!

Take the valve out completely and block both the thick pipe coming from the i/c pipe and the blue pipe. Then I'd just have a breather filter either straight on top of rocker cover or on end of the pipe that's there at the minute.

just take the blue pipe off the recirc valve and put a srcrew in the end of the blue pipe simples

the problem with doing that is there is a chance that as there is no pressure acting on the top of the recirc valve and under boost it may leak.

Tell him to save up and buy a nice blitz adjustable BOV now mate.. then he can have chatter and/or "whoosH" with out all this unsightly nuts,screws etc.

Mine is currently adjusted so it chatters on low boost(low revs) and releases on high revs/boost.

Whos car is that Amjad?

Mine :)

Check the build thread in EP82 section :D

air filter relocation kit... simple!

In good time my friend

@Ryan: :)

Tell him to save up and buy a nice blitz adjustable BOV now mate.. then he can have chatter and/or "whoosH" with out all this unsightly nuts,screws etc.

Mine is currently adjusted so it chatters on low boost(low revs) and releases on high revs/boost.

Thanks for the advice, but I only want to spend money on POWERRR, for now anyway :)

For the record, I blocked of all three hoses that lead to the Stock DV, but left the rocker cover breather loose (will be buying a breather filter)

Thanks for the help guys!