I got it, it's good. Could do with more features. The original Mafia, came out on p.c. I waited to get it, it just trounced all other games, it was amazing. Mafia 2 would be a million times better on P.C.

Quite fun though.

Ive got it for PC and its ok but not worth full price. You have GTA which say costs £40 on PS3 and is MASSIVE, has multiplayer and just so many things to do whereas with mafia 2 you have a linear story and thats pretty much all you got going on in that world. When the story ends what then ? No multiplayer and the story doesnt last long enough to warrant paying full price

Worth buying if it was £25 :(

Hah Steve, yes I played it a bit :D

Story is brilliant quality, but just too short. I was always expecting it to be linear, as was Mafia, but the lack of side missions is disappointing. In the first Mafia, you could go to a mechanic who would have a job for you after you completed main story missions. I find combat to be very solid, and driving is a hoot. The attention to detail in the actual game is nothing less than amazing, its a full city, open from the very start, and there would be places you'd never go to, but have no less attention on the look of it.

I would, however, wait for it to come down in price. Its good, very good, but not at the price it is atm. Try and find it for 10-15 quid or so cheaper.

Yeh the first one was so good. I don't know what they were thinking, taking stuff away. You used to be able to run round with a basball bat too. GTA took most their ideas from Mafia 1. Also, I'm sure you could drive and shoot out the car. I remember doing it all the time, shooting all the cars up.

i used to play the first mafia and thought it was the bomb.. i was a complete diehard to it... the story sucked me in over and over..

the way it was layed out.. everything i loved it all.

the mechanic part was awsome... then having to go to the race track on the car and stuff aww <3

i think i might install it on my laptop and play it again... what a game!! from being a nobody taxi driver to top dog gangster... the world is your oister