Anyone Heard Of 3 Guys 1 Hammer

The man whose murder is recorded in the leaked video was identified as Sergei Yatzenko from the village of Taromskoye. His murder took place on July 12, 2007, and his body was found on July 16.[12]

Yatzenko was 48 years old. He had recently been forced into retirement due to a cancerous tumor in his throat. The treatment left him unable to speak for some time, but Yatzenko was unhappy with being unable to work and continued to find odd jobs around the village. He took on small construction projects, fixed cars, weaved baskets, and cooked for his family. He was beginning to regain his voice by the time of the murder. Yatzenko was married and had two sons and one grandchild. He also had a disabled mother whom he looked after.

Yatzenko had another brush with death sixteen years earlier. While working at a farm, he lost control of his tractor and rolled downhill into a river. Instead of jumping out, he stayed in the cabin trying to save his vehicle, and became pinned underwater. By the time he was freed, Yatzenko was clinically dead, but was resuscitated. Doctors called his survival "one in a thousand."[12]

At around 2:30 PM on the day of the murder, he called his wife to let her know he was going to fill his old Dnepr motorcycle and to see his grandchild. He never arrived at his son's house, and his cell phone was turned off by 6 PM. His wife Lyudmila called a friend and walked around the village, afraid that her husband might have fallen ill or had a motorcycle accident. They were unable to locate any signs of him. They were also unable to file a missing person's report, since in Ukraine a person cannot be declared missing until at least 72 hours after last being seen. The next day, Lyudmila posted photographs of her husband around the village, and enlisted more local help to search the surrounding area. Four days later, a local who saw one of Lyudmila's posters remembered that he had seen an abandoned Dnepr bike in a remote wooded area by a garbage dump. He took Yatzenko's relatives to the scene, where they discovered his mutilated and decomposing body.[12]

The fact that Yatzenko's murder was captured on video was unknown to the public until a court session on October 29, 2008. The unedited video of the murder was shown as part of a large presentation by the prosecution, causing shock in the audience. The court agreed with the prosecution that the video was genuine, that it showed Igor Suprunyuck attacking the victim, and that Viktor Sayenko was the man behind the camera.[12]

The video showing the murder of Sergei Yatzenko was leaked to a shock site based in the United States and dated December 4, 2008. Ekaterina Levchenko, adviser to Ukraine's Minister of the Interior, was critical of the leak, but admitted that control of videos on the Internet was "virtually impossible."[39] Caitlin Moran of The Times watched part of the video and recalled her reaction in her column in January 2009.[43] Parts of the video have become a viral video known as 3Guys1Hammer, a pun on another famous shock video, 2 Girls 1 Cup. Some YouTube users have posted videos recording their reactions while watching the murder video.[44]

He survived death twice only to be murdered in such a horrific way

One of the most disturbing and most unbelievable things ive ever known. The poor guy just got over throat cancer... These sick fuckers were payed money for murder/death videos by some dickhead. So the poor guys minding his own business and is mutilated beyond belief..

No one watch this please, it only spurs on what the video was intended for.. Entertainment.

I watched 30 seconds of it and it fucked me up for days man. Sheer disbelief.

:/

R.i.p. I hope the sick fuckers die a miserable and equaly unfair death. But that wont happen, stupid justice system.

Eye for an eye.

Mitch

The man whose murder is recorded in the leaked video was identified as Sergei Yatzenko from the village of Taromskoye. His murder took place on July 12, 2007, and his body was found on July 16.[12]

Yatzenko was 48 years old. He had recently been forced into retirement due to a cancerous tumor in his throat. The treatment left him unable to speak for some time, but Yatzenko was unhappy with being unable to work and continued to find odd jobs around the village. He took on small construction projects, fixed cars, weaved baskets, and cooked for his family. He was beginning to regain his voice by the time of the murder. Yatzenko was married and had two sons and one grandchild. He also had a disabled mother whom he looked after.

Yatzenko had another brush with death sixteen years earlier. While working at a farm, he lost control of his tractor and rolled downhill into a river. Instead of jumping out, he stayed in the cabin trying to save his vehicle, and became pinned underwater. By the time he was freed, Yatzenko was clinically dead, but was resuscitated. Doctors called his survival "one in a thousand."[12]

At around 2:30 PM on the day of the murder, he called his wife to let her know he was going to fill his old Dnepr motorcycle and to see his grandchild. He never arrived at his son's house, and his cell phone was turned off by 6 PM. His wife Lyudmila called a friend and walked around the village, afraid that her husband might have fallen ill or had a motorcycle accident. They were unable to locate any signs of him. They were also unable to file a missing person's report, since in Ukraine a person cannot be declared missing until at least 72 hours after last being seen. The next day, Lyudmila posted photographs of her husband around the village, and enlisted more local help to search the surrounding area. Four days later, a local who saw one of Lyudmila's posters remembered that he had seen an abandoned Dnepr bike in a remote wooded area by a garbage dump. He took Yatzenko's relatives to the scene, where they discovered his mutilated and decomposing body.[12]

The fact that Yatzenko's murder was captured on video was unknown to the public until a court session on October 29, 2008. The unedited video of the murder was shown as part of a large presentation by the prosecution, causing shock in the audience. The court agreed with the prosecution that the video was genuine, that it showed Igor Suprunyuck attacking the victim, and that Viktor Sayenko was the man behind the camera.[12]

The video showing the murder of Sergei Yatzenko was leaked to a shock site based in the United States and dated December 4, 2008. Ekaterina Levchenko, adviser to Ukraine's Minister of the Interior, was critical of the leak, but admitted that control of videos on the Internet was "virtually impossible."[39] Caitlin Moran of The Times watched part of the video and recalled her reaction in her column in January 2009.[43] Parts of the video have become a viral video known as 3Guys1Hammer, a pun on another famous shock video, 2 Girls 1 Cup. Some YouTube users have posted videos recording their reactions while watching the murder video.[44]

He survived death twice only to be murdered in such a horrific way

thats terrible i hope this vid gets banned im sick of people bragging about it or posting links all over the net its just truely fukd up :S and if people get any pleasure out of it then there fukd lmao i sound like a geek but the vid is truley discusting i hope it gets removed from the forum anyway
I take it I shouldn't watch this on my own tonight then...

its just sick mate they poke the guys eyes out with a screw driver whilst hes still alive and the other guy is stabbing him in the stomach moveing the tool around inside him its fukd up lad big time i wudnt watch it if i was you :/

its just sick mate they poke the guys eyes out with a screw driver whilst hes still alive and the other guy is stabbing him in the stomach moveing the tool around inside him its fukd up lad big time i wudnt watch it if i was you :/

I already watched Crime Watch tonight, that gave me the shivers. Thanks for the heads up, i'll give that a miss then.

yeh the sooner this thread gets closed or deleted the better. read the wiki article on them. other murders included a pregnant woman where they cut the feotus ( dunno how to spell ) out of her stomach

I never pulled myself to watch this video when I first heard about it. It is inconceivable and pure gruesome by just hearing about it.

On a note, why should this thread get deleted - I can't SEE anything GRAPHICAL about it. If words make you weak then I suggest you don't read.

I never pulled myself to watch this video when I first heard about it. It is inconceivable and pure gruesome by just hearing about it.

On a note, why should this thread get deleted - I can't SEE anything GRAPHICAL about it. If words make you weak then I suggest you don't read.

haha words dont make me weak just dont see why its slapped all over the place its a fukd up thing there for it shudnt be up on here :S END OV

they only remain with us because people think like that. already from this thread ( not counting the last time it was posted up ) theres already about 4 people who havent seen it and have now watched it who will also probably go and ask other people if they have seen it who will go and watch it.

also its not that words make me weak. its that the thread in itself is leading others to watch a video that imo noone should watch. ever

the next person to promote this kind of shit on UKSC is gone. period.

i am aware no one has glorified it, because none of our members are sick like that.

but i dont want it mentioned here again. not solely because of the arguments kicking off, but because I simply wont have this bollox associated with us.

i rarely through my weight around, but this time I am taking advantage of my Admin status. People are free to view what they please, but not through here they aint.

find something else to talk about.

Phil.