Anyone Heard Of 3 Guys 1 Hammer

is it in glasgow by anychance? lots of shit like thats been hapening up here lately, a guy got his car rammed then holes drilled into his skull last week then his brother got his private bits mutilated with a chisel this week! mental!

is it in glasgow by anychance? lots of shit like thats been hapening up here lately, a guy got his car rammed then holes drilled into his skull last week then his brother got his private bits mutilated with a chisel this week! mental!

What the fuck!?

na man it was ukraine and i have watched them afghan beheadings n that but this was like the worst thing i have ever seen it just got banned on gt forum lol

dude thats so fucking wrong how do you think people are going to react posting that shit on the forum ,thats practically somebody being killed , wont go down to well on here, ban ftw !!!!!!!!!

Lol @ ban ftw.

Some messed up stuff, I watched a few secs of it had to turn it off felt something die inside me

remember watching this ages ago nasty stuff basically 3 dudes or 2 hammering this old begger's face in if i'm right

this thread has been done before and it resulted in other equally disturbing vids bein mentioned. id say out of respect to the victim abd family members we delete this. i havent watched it and dont intend to

I advise people not to watch tht vid its fukd up they poke the poor guys eyes out with a screw drivers dont watch it fuks with ure mind trust :|

:p You what,

man im screwing sat here, and i haven't even watched the vid, man i would LOVE 10mins with them.

this thread has been done before and it resulted in other equally disturbing vids bein mentioned. id say out of respect to the victim abd family members we delete this. i havent watched it and dont intend to

i agree its fukd up i dont see why some 1 would post that up :S its just rong shit its shocked me lol feel sick hope the bastards get what they deserve