hi guys

we all want new ways to represent the club and i have noticed many of you are putting sun strips on your car!!!

i think that you get my drift!

i have made a very vague sort of design on photoshop its about as vague as the idea, but i think it could be turned into something nice

SUNSTRIPcopy.jpg

sorry for the poor image

comments welcome (on the idea :) )

the idea sounds minted but we need some collective input from some of the graphic designers to make something smart

we have luckep coming onboard in a big way soon to sort us out with stickers. we just need to give him a design to work from to make this work.

after seing some of them you have utiised at different shows im sure something that looked minted would work well.

personaly myself i love the jam logo as a sticker on a starlet, was thinking about producing a funky type of discrete star logo for one wing mirrors. that members could use.

i dont know if the idea was naff but it might work

the idea sounds minted but we need some collective input from some of the graphic designers to make something smart

we have luckep coming onboard in a big way soon to sort us out with stickers. we just need to give him a design to work from to make this work.

after seing some of them you have utiised at different shows im sure something that looked minted would work well.

personaly myself i love the jam logo as a sticker on a starlet, was thinking about producing a funky type of discrete star logo for one wing mirrors. that members could use.

i dont know if the idea was naff but it might work

like the sound of the star stickers (would suit the cars)

but without the web address some small stars will be meaningless to everyone other than club members

would love to see what the graphic designers do with my idea but as i said it was only a very quick lash up!!

my designs for things like this are usually more thought out (just completed my gcse in graphic design and starting a graphics course at college next week)

i have quite a few ideas in regards to publicising the club through various media and merchandise oportunities including stickers. i would love to become a big part of this club and its rise, even more so next year when i have my drivers license and can run up and down to events!!!!!

hope i can help

Be class to have a UKSC number plate cover thingy majic seen it on a few clubs

i only put that on to cover my plate (dad is one for security on the internet!!!)

although i have seen it done before and was considering getting a pair that say uksc made for shows, meets and photography sessions!!!!!

if we all had some made, it would be so cool if we all turned up ata a meet and put our matching uksc plates on!!!

i like the idea of a nice suble sunstrip personally.. not too blunt but not ott. does tht make sense? :(

makes perfect sense to me

i origionally planned for the rising sun to be very small on the passanger side but when i drew it up i got carried away and then just the uksc website in the opposite corner (bottom corner on drivers side coming across to about the middle)

i am going to to one for my car anyways soon, using a plain black sunstrip, a hand cut rising sun and a large uksc sticker!!!

this will get across what i am trying to say properly

makes perfect sense to me

i origionally planned for the rising sun to be very small on the passanger side but when i drew it up i got carried away and then just the uksc website in the opposite corner (bottom corner on drivers side coming across to about the middle)

i am going to to one for my car anyways soon, using a plain black sunstrip, a hand cut rising sun and a large uksc sticker!!!

this will get across what i am trying to say properly

glad u understand.. :D im rather slow. sometimes gettin carried away is a good thing lol.. i quite like the one youve drawn up already.. maybe a different coloured background? but nothin chavvyish .. :(

Sunstrips are gay

Brake light stickers are gay

That is fact

The end :(

i'd say just a decent sized white star, with maybe UKSC in the centre, less is more, or even just a plain star so only UKSC'rs know whos who :D

Man talks sence. im a subtle man... this is the way